Besides a Bull's Size . . . What Other Qualities Do You Desire?

We don't have a bull, we have a guy friend we enjoy mfm sex fun with.
He does have a big tool but that's not what makes it fun. He's a really cool guy, polite, can carry on an intelligent conversation about most anything. He's younger, 34 we are mid 50s. He's divorced and a dad. He's responsible, pays his bills, has a clean apartment. He's clean, well groomed.
He was the guy we started this with. We've done it many times with him.
We did hook up with a different guy 3 times, he was our age, nice guy but we just didn't click. He had an even bigger dick, wife liked the sex but it didn't work out.
We tried a one night stand out of town but he turned into an ass when they got naked so we left. Huge buzz k.ill.
Our friend is skinny, nerd type body, not the type wife finds attractive at all.
We enjoy fun with him because we're comfy together, nothing weird happens, we know what to expect and look forward to it.
Our fun with him has really opened our thoughts about sex and sex fun.
She's orgasmed with him pumping her many times, she never did with me before. It's very obvious she likes sex with him. He gets more sex time with her when he's with us but I get plenty.
I'm sure the size of his dick has something to do with it but it's the whole dynamic that we all enjoy.
Hmm, you say you don't have a bull, yet the guy you are regular with seems to fit. What about him doesn't qualify him as a bull by your standards?

In my mind and according to many posts on here a "bull" is a guy, usually black with a big dick that visits a couple and fucks the shi.t out of the guys wife while he just watches then leaves.
I guess that's what we enjoy but we take turns doing her. There's plenty of hard core fucking but lots of slow easy lovemaking sex too.

Attraction and cleanliness are vey important. As is chemistry and a mental connection. There really aren’t that many guys that check all the boxes for me.

Attraction and cleanliness are vey important. As is chemistry and a mental connection. There really aren’t that many guys that check all the boxes for me.
That's what works for us with our friend. He's NOT the physical type she's attracted to, he's a skinny need type but he's a really cool guy, divorced, 2 little ones he has every other weekend. He's responsible, has a clean car and apartment. Manages his money well, has a steady long term job.
When he visits he's always freshly showered and smells good. He/we can carry on intelligent conversation.
He's a good fit. He does have a big dick and it's very very obvious she likes sex with him but it's the whole package that works.

I think the confidence, nice body, and just ability to be dominant are the aspects. I don’t think cock size is the biggest thing when it comes to seducing women at least in our experience.

Back