Bull's qualities

gentleman bull

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Want to know from husbands/bfs and hotwives.
What are the qualities you look after when looking for a bull? both one night fun or regular.
Size, body type, age, experience? please voice out your thoughts!
♠️

Want to know from husbands/bfs and hotwives.
What are the qualities you look after when looking for a bull? both one night fun or regular.
Size, body type, age, experience? please voice out your thoughts!
♠️
I am attracted to tall bald black men, attractive, well manicured and a nice body is always an add-on, but they don’t have to be some kind of fitness junkie, I like a good cock- thicker the better have but it doesn’t have to be overly long, and most importantly is compatible attitude. I’m not into humiliation and degradation of my spouse, and all of this kind of crazy stuff. We’re a fun loving couple and we look for a compatible playmate that has a great attitude is easy-going and is funny and respectful and can hold a conversation. Definitely is not a ******* user - I don’t think skunks or pot heads smell good, not a big drinker ( I ******* but on a play date ******* partners aren’t fun) a professional career person is always a bonus but they don’t have to be. jJust compatibility is the most important thing What kind of personality do you have? That’s the huge portion of who is the right person for you.

We enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. It works for us because he's a really cool guy. He's white and not our bull, he's a guy we enjoy time with. We have some good fun with him, he's younger, in shape, bigger tool, polite, respectful and just right aggressive. It works for us.

There's zillions of bbc/cuckold vids with a hot black guy doing a hotwife. Some are hot as hell to watch. Others show a black guy with a big dick that never seems full hard. He'll be doing the wife from behind and his dick falls out and isn't even hard. The good vids show the bbc rock hard and fucking the guy's wife really good and she's obviously enjoying it.

There's all kinds....tons of vids with a white couple/wife getting it from a classy well built black guy or a fat black guy or a way older black guy and even a thug type black guy.
I understand every type.
We'd be into a well dressed clean guy.
The best vids are an in shape 50yo wife getting the shi.t fucked out of her by a 30yo black guy with a super hard dick.

For us, we prioritize intelligence/classiness more than anything else (which seems to be the hardest thing to find in this lifestyle to be honest) but beyond that, our ideal bull is:

Black (obviously) the darker the better
Hung (obviously) the bigger the better
Older than we are (40s and up)
Skilled in the bedroom
Bisexual
Socially charming and fun to be around
Handsome

Regular bull, don’t like one night stands. I want someone consistent. Like to build a connection so the chemistry is there. Doesn’t matter about the body type to much but like them taller and a little bit more fit than my partner. This is my fantasy after all lol.

Regular bull, don’t like one night stands. I want someone consistent. Like to build a connection so the chemistry is there. Doesn’t matter about the body type to much but like them taller and a little bit more fit than my partner. This is my fantasy after all lol.
Build your list of must have criteria. Share it with husband, make no concessions.

I am attracted to tall bald black men, attractive, well manicured and a nice body is always an add-on, but they don’t have to be some kind of fitness junkie, I like a good cock- thicker the better have but it doesn’t have to be overly long, and most importantly is compatible attitude. I’m not into humiliation and degradation of my spouse, and all of this kind of crazy stuff. We’re a fun loving couple and we look for a compatible playmate that has a great attitude is easy-going and is funny and respectful and can hold a conversation. Definitely is not a ******* user - I don’t think skunks or pot heads smell good, not a big drinker ( I ******* but on a play date ******* partners aren’t fun) a professional career person is always a bonus but they don’t have to be. jJust compatibility is the most important thing What kind of personality do you have? That’s the huge portion of who is the right person for you.
Mmm agree 100%

I like a guy that is in shape, none of this I have a football players build. We all know when they say that they are talking about the center. I also like a strait shooter, be a man of your word. I like bbc, the acronym stands for something so dont sell yourself as bbc if you know you are not. Do not be secretive or shady, when you meet me you will know my name, my number, probably where I live so dont expect me to open up to you while you give me a number of some text app to text you on. Also do not be so caught up on being a “bull” be yourself. You do not need to be ruff or aggressive to show me you are a bull. Do not start asking me to meet you alone, at that point you are just some guy looking for pussy that doesnt understand the dynamic. Be a competent lover, more walking the walk than talking the talk. Treat me like a lady, no need to be vulgar 100% of time, have some personality outside of your bull persona. Most important, hygiene! Do not show up to see me like you just finished playing basketball or running a marathon. If I have to tell you any of these things, I will not, you just wont be seeing me.
Great info and advice. And hubby and wife need to help Bull become proper Bull, he can’t read your minds.

Back