Besides a Bull's Size . . . What Other Qualities Do You Desire?

We don't have a bull, we have a guy friend we enjoy mfm sex fun with.
He does have a big tool but that's not what makes it fun. He's a really cool guy, polite, can carry on an intelligent conversation about most anything. He's younger, 34 we are mid 50s. He's divorced and a dad. He's responsible, pays his bills, has a clean apartment. He's clean, well groomed.
He was the guy we started this with. We've done it many times with him.
We did hook up with a different guy 3 times, he was our age, nice guy but we just didn't click. He had an even bigger dick, wife liked the sex but it didn't work out.
We tried a one night stand out of town but he turned into an ass when they got naked so we left. Huge buzz k.ill.
Our friend is skinny, nerd type body, not the type wife finds attractive at all.
We enjoy fun with him because we're comfy together, nothing weird happens, we know what to expect and look forward to it.
Our fun with him has really opened our thoughts about sex and sex fun.
She's orgasmed with him pumping her many times, she never did with me before. It's very obvious she likes sex with him. He gets more sex time with her when he's with us but I get plenty.
I'm sure the size of his dick has something to do with it but it's the whole dynamic that we all enjoy.

Last edited:
We have had numerous meetings with bulls. Only three have developed into long term relationships. Neither had the biggest cock she has had. One is 9 and 5 1/2 around, one was 8 and 5 1/2 around and one was 7 1/2 by 6 1/2 around. This meant they were much larger than me.Two were teachers like she is and the other was her personal trainer. One of the teachers has know her for intimately for 20 years. All are friends.

All three know they can have sex with her whenever they want and they have. Sometimes, they seem to enjoy taking her in front of me . Other times they enjoy her alone. Two of the three require me to be in chastity and serve them orally.

There is the humiliation of seeing them satisfy her sexually better than I can and doing whatever they want with her when they want. But after the sex, it is important to have things in common and be at ease with everyone. They know their role and I accept my role. In the end, she is happy. That is what is important.

It is necessary that he knows his place and his role, so that he does not interfere in the personal life of the couple, so that it is easy and comfortable with him.

Not really concerned with size unless it's too big.
I'm more into a guy with a lean, really fit body (6 pack) with a nice face and excellent stamina.
Reb

We don't have a bull, we have a guy friend we enjoy mfm sex fun with.
He does have a big tool but that's not what makes it fun. He's a really cool guy, polite, can carry on an intelligent conversation about most anything. He's younger, 34 we are mid 50s. He's divorced and a dad. He's responsible, pays his bills, has a clean apartment. He's clean, well groomed.
He was the guy we started this with. We've done it many times with him.
We did hook up with a different guy 3 times, he was our age, nice guy but we just didn't click. He had an even bigger dick, wife liked the sex but it didn't work out.
We tried a one night stand out of town but he turned into an ass when they got naked so we left. Huge buzz k.ill.
Our friend is skinny, nerd type body, not the type wife finds attractive at all.
We enjoy fun with him because we're comfy together, nothing weird happens, we know what to expect and look forward to it.
Our fun with him has really opened our thoughts about sex and sex fun.
She's orgasmed with him pumping her many times, she never did with me before. It's very obvious she likes sex with him. He gets more sex time with her when he's with us but I get plenty.
I'm sure the size of his dick has something to do with it but it's the whole dynamic that we all enjoy.
Exactly what we are looking for. Professional, reliable, well hung, just goes with flow and fills wife and we have fun together!

Exactly what we are looking for. Professional, reliable, well hung, just goes with flow and fills wife and we have fun together!
Also the ability to recover and go again and again. Sometimes I can fill and keep going and fill again, but it is rare. Also would love see her pussy just absolutely FLOODED with sperm, and then I could decide if I wanted to fill after or dabble with my tongue.

Back