Penis size of a sissy

generally a man with which size is called as a sissy?

• Total voters
I was exposed to "sissies" for the first time last weekend when my wife and I were hosted at a couples get together. There were three white couples invited to another white couple's home. It was a beautiful home as he had inherited and made a great deal of money. My wife's regular boyfriend was in attendance as was 3 other black men.

I was shocked when the male host met us at the door in pink panties and he had very small "real" breasts. They were not big but pronounced enough with small dark erect nipples. We all had drinks while our wives played in the bedroom(s). I was curious about this guy but never felt comfortable in having a real conversation with him.

By the end of the evening his wife had him take down his panties and show everyone his tiny clit. His dick was very small. It was almost like he'd been in a cold swimming pool - Tiny cock and balls.

When my wife and I got home she said that the black boyfriend moved in 4 or 5 years ago and stated he'd be the man of the house. It started with the white husband wearing her panties and then evolved into hormone treatments where he began developing breasts and losing some of his male muscle and form.

My wife shared that after three years he no longer has erections, which suits the black boyfriend even more. They have no interest in having him complete a transformation to a female, just remove any masculine traits and characteristics.

Tracey saw how concerned I looked and said she didn't want a sissy. I realize many of my friends would think I was kinky to serve as my wife's cuckold, and to be a bitch for her black boyfriends, but I could never see myself as a true sissy. To each his own I suppose.

The guy did not seem to be the least bit embarrassed or humiliated as he showed off his feminine physique.

I'd love to know from the men who are sissies, would you take it a step further like this guy did if your wife or black boyfriend required it? Curious
yes but I’m the one excited about it. wife having a hard time with it...

hi my penis is 1 inch when it is normal while with erection it goes to 3.5 inch I am 30 years old I have failed 4 times to have sex and I am a virgin am I a sissy who can not have sex and is my penis 3.5 inch in erection normal

Attachments

• IMG_4686.MOV
    880.5 KB
3.5 here and quite happy knowing I cannot make a woman happy but I can make a real man happy!
4.5 inch and it is too big for me.
so in order to be more impotent for sex, I am training myself for shorter and shorter ejaculation times.
I have reduced my times to only 10 seconds of stroking myself when I am erect but i continue to to train myself more

who would suck on such a pathetic thing..sry cant say cock..not even big enough to do anal..sad for your wife..your balls are bigger..lol

Back