Penis size of a sissy

generally a man with which size is called as a sissy?

• Total voters
Talking about the hormone produced boy tits, I knew a white couple that was into the lifestyle. The wife and her black boyfriend did that to the hubby with hormones. She thought it was funny watching him grows tits while losing his manhood and losing his desires for normal sex, all while her and her black lover remained completely normal along with normal sexual activity.

Of course the black guy loved the fact that her hormonal feminized hubby had tits that were getting bigger and a sexual drive that was getting smaller because that left him as the only one getting that pussy from her. A situation like that or just a black dick only white wife would have to be a powerful feeling for the black man simply because the white husband is married to her but the black man is the only one fucking her.

yes panties, i plan on shaving my legs and buying a frenchmaid outfit so i can be more attractive and i can serve a hung blackman and a hot woman. i think it would be real hot for a huge black man to order me around and even smack me around and spank me if i dont obey. he would always have a ruler out to measure my cock compared to his as undeniable proof of his superiority over me.

yes panties, i plan on shaving my legs and buying a frenchmaid outfit so i can be more attractive and i can serve a hung blackman and a hot woman. i think it would be real hot for a huge black man to order me around and even smack me around and spank me if i dont obey. he would always have a ruler out to measure my cock compared to his as undeniable proof of his superiority over me.

And you will always wear your panties to wherever you head out to... even if its work. And a percentage of your entitlement would be directed towards your Black Master.

Back