Penis size of a sissy

generally a man with which size is called as a sissy?

• Total voters
From the comments I see here, and my wife's description of real men who have used her body properly, I am pretty sure I'm a sissy boy. I've been trained to get satisfaction from the pleasure she gets from a well built black stud. All 3 of the black boyfriends she has had have been able to make her cum on demand and even squirt. They have the stamina to keep fucking her body for hours. I've never been able to do any of those thing, confirming my status as a weak inferior male.

From the comments I see here, and my wife's description of real men who have used her body properly, I am pretty sure I'm a sissy boy. I've been trained to get satisfaction from the pleasure she gets from a well built black stud. All 3 of the black boyfriends she has had have been able to make her cum on demand and even squirt. They have the stamina to keep fucking her body for hours. I've never been able to do any of those thing, confirming my status as a weak inferior male.
as I am

Reactions: wit
Lots of reasons why a man would be a sissy other than his penis size. Some men just choose to be "subs" at home, but could be CEOs or Senior Managers where they work. Low testosterone could also cause a man to act less aggressive and more submissive. One trait doesn't indicate another. A small penis just seems to be a sterotyped assumption for sissy-cucks! Possibly there is some truth that men with smaller dicks are MORE likely to become sissy-cucks ... I'll buy into that!
Look at some of the openly GAY men ... very masculine, very handsome, above average cocks ... yet they'd rather be sucking another man's cock or taking one up their ass rather than be with a beautiful woman. In fact, their dicks won't get hard for a woman ... just the way it is! I honestly don't think most gay men or women choose their sexual preferences ... its all prewired into their systems. :(

Lots of reasons why a man would be a sissy other than his penis size. Some men just choose to be "subs" at home, but could be CEOs or Senior Managers where they work. Low testosterone could also cause a man to act less aggressive and more submissive. One trait doesn't indicate another. A small penis just seems to be a sterotyped assumption for sissy-cucks! Possibly there is some truth that men with smaller dicks are MORE likely to become sissy-cucks ... I'll buy into that!
Look at some of the openly GAY men ... very masculine, very handsome, above average cocks ... yet they'd rather be sucking another man's cock or taking one up their ass rather than be with a beautiful woman. In fact, their dicks won't get hard for a woman ... just the way it is! I honestly don't think most gay men or women choose their sexual preferences ... its all prewired into their systems. :(

Don't confuse being submissive with having an inclination to be "sissy". I've known men who identify as being "sissy" as a kink, but they are not at all submissive. Additionally, the majority of submissive men that I am acquainted with have absolutely no desire to be sissified.

That's not to say that the majority of "sissies" do not tend to also be submissive, just that the two don't necessarily have to go hand in hand.

I do wholeheartedly agree that no one "chooses" their sexuality. It is what it is. we are all pre-wired to be who and what we are, although we do have the ability to decided how we wish to be ourselves, either repressing or expressing our individuality. Its all good as long as it does no harm or damage.

Don't confuse being submissive with having an inclination to be "sissy". I've known men who identify as being "sissy" as a kink, but they are not at all submissive. Additionally, the majority of submissive men that I am acquainted with have absolutely no desire to be sissified.

That's not to say that the majority of "sissies" do not tend to also be submissive, just that the two don't necessarily have to go hand in hand.

I do wholeheartedly agree that no one "chooses" their sexuality. It is what it is. we are all pre-wired to be who and what we are, although we do have the ability to decided how we wish to be ourselves, either repressing or expressing our individuality. Its all good as long as it does no harm or damage.

Orientation ( sexual) is not by DEFAULT its rather by DESIGN. By default we are either created Adam or Eve. Now our professional lives or outward behaviour at most times is contrary to our inner sexual character.
I do not want to typecast men or women and be the judge and the jury on pre percieved notions. As a free soul like all of us let us pursue what we want and enjoy being that.

Back