Panties vs. Chastity

Bulls: Do you prefer seeing a cuck husband 1) in panties, or 2) in chastity?

Cucks: Which do you find to be more embarassing: 1) wearing panties, or 2) being in chastity?

Wives: When you’re with a bull, do you prefer your husband 1) in panties, 2) in chastity, or 3) something else?
If it's one or the other. I'd pick a clitty cage, lol. But both are definitely preferred. I think they can act as visual cues and reminders as well.

Bull : Well he asked for me in a new wig so I think he likes me fully dressed in chastity . Wife: Panties & Chastity and fully dressed always always Cuck: I think actions are more humiliating than dress or chastity. I got used to it. Allowing me to fuck her in front of him was embarrassing as I was pathetic . It sealed the deal . She has no desire for me and He now knows I do not enter her. He is starting to assert his power over me .

Attachments

• zz2.jpg
    zz2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 212
Bull would ask cuck to wear the same bra and panty which he would remove from hotwife, if the cuck is willing to wear panties. Additionally, bull would ask cuck to lock himself in chastity in case he is unable to control his orgasm watching us in action. This would keep him horny and excited throughout our session.

Last edited:
img_12436742_125388-jpg.6092771
both :love:

Back