Panties vs. Chastity

Bulls: Do you prefer seeing a cuck husband 1) in panties, or 2) in chastity?

Cucks: Which do you find to be more embarassing: 1) wearing panties, or 2) being in chastity?

Wives: When you’re with a bull, do you prefer your husband 1) in panties, 2) in chastity, or 3) something else?
I think some Bulls prefer not to see the cuck husband 😂🤣

And some I think want more contact from the husband than they will ever admit.
And some husbands prefer not to see the Bulls! 😂
Personally I have a simple rule: I do what the Bull want. If he likes my contact, I have no problem pleasing him, if he likes me to be caged, I cage myself, if he prefers me not to be present, I stay away

have been in chastity for twenty plus years... my Mistress started putting me in panties about two years ago they are tight enough that they act like a cage preventing erections because the cage trained my clit to not become erect with in its confines... the tight panties now do the same thing . its even more embarasing.

Cucks: Which do you find to be more embarassing: 1) wearing panties, or 2) being in chastity?

Wives: When you’re with a bull, do you prefer your husband 1) in panties, 2) in chastity, or 3) something else?
Being in both panties and chastity. Currently only in chastity

Both,panties to show that I am nothing but a sissy bitch and charity to reinforce how inadequate my foot is.

@

Yip and then they get deleted.admin not helpful in explaining a way to do it.thank you for your kind advise😘
I’m glad to help. Over all this is a fun community with rules that favor Bulls and wives or single ladies. There is, however, plenty of space for cuckold and other type husbands here to fully enjoy and explore.

Back