Cuckolds in panties

That takes time. Remember we all started practicing at 10 and had all the slips and stumbles. The advice our moms give us is that you really aren’t walking on the heel, your walking on the ball and toes. The heel is just to support the foot when standing
I really appreciate that 🥰. We really have a handicap without support like most got from mothers or older sisters

I really appreciate that 🥰. We really have a handicap without support like most got from mothers or older sisters
My ex was the same way. It was a big deal when he moved from the carpet to the tile in our front entry. He slipped a lot. It took practice and he even wore knee pads the first few times. Boi’s just aren’t encouraged to be as nimble as we are so it’s understandable

To all the cuck's who regularly wear panties, either because they enjoy it or their wife or bull forces them to what style of panties fits best with a chastity cage? Would love to see any pictures.
I enjoyed it. At first it was sort of a thrill but after my ex eventually cut me off from sec it was more a reminder of my place in the pecking order. Low man on the totem pole

As of right now, these are one of my favorite pairs of panties. Nice, light black mesh string bikini panties. They are mesh on the back as well, partial coverage and have beautiful pink little bows in the front.

Attachments

• 20230110_162933.jpg
    20230110_162933.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
Back