Panties vs. Chastity

Wizard9

Couple
Bulls: Do you prefer seeing a cuck husband 1) in panties, or 2) in chastity?

Cucks: Which do you find to be more embarassing: 1) wearing panties, or 2) being in chastity?

Wives: When you’re with a bull, do you prefer your husband 1) in panties, 2) in chastity, or 3) something else?

When my wife is entertaining her BBC Bull, I am in panties and caged. It is embarrassing but also extremely erotic to be sexually humiliated like that.
Overall, I am more excited than embarrassed and feel that it is a sign of respect to his superior cock and her glorious pussy that I am caged and in panties since I don't have the size or stamina to properly satisfy her.

Bulls: Do you prefer seeing a cuck husband 1) in panties, or 2) in chastity?

Cucks: Which do you find to be more embarassing: 1) wearing panties, or 2) being in chastity?

Wives: When you’re with a bull, do you prefer your husband 1) in panties, 2) in chastity, or 3) something else?
I wear panties all the time now and have to be in chasitity when wife is gone or bull is here.

when she has fucked, I told her I'm keeping panties on the rest of the day just to make me feel more of a woman . she doesn't even make me cum that same day. She sticks to our release schedule. it's fun.

Back