Cuckolds in panties

We had a bull that saw how small I was. He laughed and made me put on my wife's panties.He told her by the next time he visited I was to be wearing a cage and panties. He said ebay has sissy pouch panties. The pouch provides room for the cage. He said he had a cage from his last couple he would loan us but we should order a cage that fits proper;y. My wife ordered several pairs panties from ebay. She found a site called Cherry Keeper. She followed the instructions for measuring me and ordered several. Her favorite is one that has an attachment for a leash.

Attachments

• IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2338.JPG
    IMG_2338.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    955.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2374.JPG
    IMG_2374.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2337.JPG
    IMG_2337.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2142.MOV
    799.7 KB
  • IMG_1701.JPG
    IMG_1701.JPG
    940.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1486 (1).JPG
    IMG_1486 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    681 KB · Views: 37
We had a bull that saw how small I was. He laughed and made me put on my wife's panties. He told her by the next time he visited I was to be wearing a cage and panties. He said ebay has sissy pouch panties. The pouch provides room for the cage. He said he had a cage from his last couple he would loan us but we should order a cage that fits proper;y. My wife ordered several pairs panties from ebay. She found a site called Cherry Keeper. She followed the instructions for measuring me and ordered several. Her favorite is one that has an attachment to a leash.
Apologies but the sizes of the sissy knickers you have are way smaller than you need. First of all, I would recommend checking Amazon by typing “sexy knickers plus size” Your size seems like 20-22 plus. Having fit-sized knickers will make you feel more comfy and there is enough space for a chastity as well. Also, don't buy lace knickers as they will be damaged by the chastity padlock.

Apologies but the sizes of the sissy knickers you have are way smaller than you need. First of all, I would recommend checking Amazon by typing “sexy knickers plus size” Your size seems like 20-22 plus. Having fit-sized knickers will make you feel more comfy and there is enough space for a chastity as well. Also, don't buy lace knickers as they will be damaged by the chastity padlock.
The lace ones show the cage. Adds to the humiliation at parties.

We had a bull that saw how small I was. He laughed and made me put on my wife's panties.He told her by the next time he visited I was to be wearing a cage and panties. He said ebay has sissy pouch panties. The pouch provides room for the cage. He said he had a cage from his last couple he would loan us but we should order a cage that fits proper;y. My wife ordered several pairs panties from ebay. She found a site called Cherry Keeper. She followed the instructions for measuring me and ordered several. Her favorite is one that has an attachment for a leash.
HMU

631_1000.jpg

Love the chained cage as well. Does she like cbt play with you

Back