In search of panties

Eriks

Male
My wife recently decided that she wanted to keep me in chastity on a more permanent basis, and said dueing our conversation that she actually preferred me wearing panties over male style underwear. While I was not sure at first, I actually have come to love the feel of quite a few different style of panties.

With that in mind, she wants me to look for something decidedly feminine, and even provided a few references for what she wants. Does anyone know of an online store, or name of a shop I could find the ones similar to the pictures attached?

Attachments

• cffd8855-8eee-4ab5-bdec-f2e5e6c85481.jpeg.jpg
    cffd8855-8eee-4ab5-bdec-f2e5e6c85481.jpeg.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 21827152-3a51-49ae-8de1-55d43e8b2fe0.jpeg.jpg
    21827152-3a51-49ae-8de1-55d43e8b2fe0.jpeg.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 123
Congrats on moving up on being chastised for a longer period!
Etsy is probably the best go-to for your search.
Thank you for answering. As I said, she already has me caged and wearing panties nearly full time, but she has insisted that I need something more "cute." I kind of have to admit I do like the styles in those pictures.

My wife recently decided that she wanted to keep me in chastity on a more permanent basis, and said dueing our conversation that she actually preferred me wearing panties over male style underwear. While I was not sure at first, I actually have come to love the feel of quite a few different style of panties.

With that in mind, she wants me to look for something decidedly feminine, and even provided a few references for what she wants. Does anyone know of an online store, or name of a shop I could find the ones similar to the pictures attached?
When you find some like that let me know I need those to

Have her take you to the local lingerie store and ask the girl at the counter pointedly "we're looking for some really cute and girly panties for my cuck/husband. What would you recommend?" That's what I did when my nephew and I decided to permanently lock up my cuck though I wasn't as direct with my question haha. Was a lot of fun and awesome seeing the cuck go totally red in embarrassment as well. As someone who worked in a lingerie store when I was younger, stuff along this line wasn't that rare.

Last edited:
Have her take you to the local lingerie store and ask the girl at the counter pointedly "we're looking for some really cute and girly panties for my cuck/husband. What would you recommend?" That's what I did when my nephew and I decided to permanently lock up my cuck though I wasn't as direct with my question haha. Was a lot of fun and awesome seeing the cuck go totally red in embarrassment as well. As someone who worked in a lingerie store when I was younger, stuff along this line wasn't that rare.
I have gone in and looked around, but I haven't been able to just outright tell them that I am actually shopping for myself. There are a ton of different panties and styles that I like, but outside of my wife and the fun we have, I don't want to be ridiculed by the women working there...

Yes, yes as a sisicuckold myself all my life I most definitely recommend this approach with purchasing panties and bras , you'll love it don't miss out on the cuckold humiliation of it 😉 you'll thank me once you experience 😊

I have gone in and looked around, but I haven't been able to just outright tell them that I am actually shopping for myself. There are a ton of different panties and styles that I like, but outside of my wife and the fun we have, I don't want to be ridiculed by the women working there...
Ask your cuckoldress to go with you and ask on your behalf. She'll know what's best for you, and what she wants you as her cuck to be wearing either around the house or as her bull is filling her up. It's not abnormal for a lot of men to like wearing panties in general. Locked up little cucks like yourself even more so. So there really isn't anything for you to be ashamed about. It's who you are, and the girls working there will have seen it all so the sooner you accept it the better for everyone. But if it's that difficult, for the first time, your cuckoldress doesn't need to especially say that you are a cuck. Just that she's there wanting to get a few pairs for you and then she and the girls working there can figure out the ones that work best for you.

I agree with others, definitely go in store for the experience.
What can I expect when I walk in store and ask the clerks? Will I be ridiculed? Is this something they are familiar with/common? Sometimes I feel stupid because I do like panties, but i've come to really enjoy wearing them.

They will not.. They will help you.. How do they know if they are for you or for a wife/gf? Just get what you want and remember it is about you not what they think?

Back