Once You Go White . . . You Know That's Right

Some stats and quotes from Wikipedia. Full article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

"The number of interracial marriages as a proportion of all marriages has been increasing since 1967, so that by 2010 15.1% of all new marriages in the United States were mixed race compared to a low single-digit rate in the mid-20th century. Interracial marriage has continued to rise throughout the 2010s."

This quote applies to white males for the most part, I'd bet :ROFLMAO:
"The prospect of black men marrying white women terrified many Americans before the Civil War."

Many of them to this day are still shitting in their pants over it. That black cock in white pussy scares them shitless, and makes them envious and jealous. All the more reason to go for it. They knew very well that once a black man went white, or vice versa, once a white female went black . . .
Hehe. Did you really just alter that Wikipedia article in order to make a point here? How lame! Next time you edit on Wikipedia, please provide a source. The part you quoted is marked "[citation needed]". :LOL: 🙃 :ROFLMAO:

white, black, Asian or whatever don't matter pussy is pussy dick is dick. There no bigger turn off to me than anyone who thinks one race is superior than another. Doesn't matter if it's KKK, skinhead, BNWO, or whatever it's a turn off and won't mess with anyone that believes in any of that mess.

Last edited:
Hehe. Did you really just alter that Wikipedia article in order to make a point here? How lame! Next time you edit on Wikipedia, please provide a source. The part you quoted is marked "[citation needed]". :LOL: 🙃 :ROFLMAO:
anyone that uses Wikipedia for facts in the first place is an idiot

white, black, Asian or whatever don't matter pussy is pussy dick is dick. There no bigger turn off to me than anyone who thinks one race is superior than another. Doesn't matter if it's KKK, skinhead, BNWO, or whatever it's a turn off and won't mess with anyone that believes in any of that mess.
Well said. (y)

Well said. (y)
Good point about Wikipedia. Not a reputable source. That said, you do realize this thread is for shits and giggles, right? It's a joke in other words and should be taken with a grain of salt. I guess not, seeing that you gave a thumbs to PDXVIC'S comment, plus that pig TessaWicked's brain surgeon's rant about what is a turn off or not. Basic reading and comprehension goes a long way, but I get jokes going over someone's head. Again, good point about Wikipedia though. Granted, a good deal of what's there always should be questioned.

Also again, thread is not to be taken too seriously, despite one's taste or preferences, which has zero, nada, to do with superiority. Goes without saying. Thread is not a this one is better than that kind of position, although some people certainly have their preference. Proof? See screen grab from what was discussed on the very thread below.

It really does help to read something before shooting off about it. That way you can tell off the bat whether something is satirical or for real.

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 7.52.42 AM.png

Last edited:
Back