Once You Go White . . . You Know That's Right

Just so everyone can see what he's talking about- this is Roseanne Barr in 1990 View attachment 1942851
Ha haaaaaaaaaa! I am not one of those brothers you mentioned, but you don't have to be any 8, 9 or 10 as a white chick for me to dig you.

I actually dig or I am not at all turned off by if a chick is a bit over weight, or she has a belly or cellulite, etc. In other words, so called flaws people may be particular about. Hell, who am I to be too judgemental, when I certainly am not perfect.

Nah man. Bring on them MILFs. It's all good to me. Once you go white you know that is right.

Last edited:
7th heaven... or he is about to fall asleep. :LOL: Anyway the chick somehow looks like Alexis Texas who is said to never take a black dick (on camera at least). Maybe she broke her "vow" for that pic/scene or who else is she? ty

I don't think she looks like Alexis Texas. Anyway, I assume Alexis is probably cool with taking a black dick off camera now. Lol. I wonder what she looks like these days. She was hot but I was never a big fan.

Some stats and quotes from Wikipedia. Full article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

"The number of interracial marriages as a proportion of all marriages has been increasing since 1967, so that by 2010 15.1% of all new marriages in the United States were mixed race compared to a low single-digit rate in the mid-20th century. Interracial marriage has continued to rise throughout the 2010s."

This quote applies to white males for the most part, I'd bet :ROFLMAO:
"The prospect of black men marrying white women terrified many Americans before the Civil War."

Many of them to this day are still shitting in their pants over it. That black cock in white pussy scares them shitless, and makes them envious and jealous. All the more reason to go for it. They knew very well that once a black man went white, or vice versa, once a white female went black . . .

I had a boyfriend who left me for a white woman, I know for sure there are black men who think this way. That experience is why I'm on this site.
I can't tell from your avatar, but I think we met on FetLife and I told you about this site. Am I right, SashaT? I could be getting you mixed up with someone else.

Back