Oldest you've fucked

The oldest I have fucked is somewhere in her mid 70's, her attitude is there but I keep her on top because i am afraid of hurting her but she still loves fucking. The most traumatic for me was when i was in my early 20's and I hooked up with a woman I knew was older but she was extremely attractive and very horny. We went to her place and we fucked most of the night, I think she was the first woman that ever deep throated all of my cock. An amazing insatiable fuck. In the morning as we are laying in bed I notice pictures on her dresser of three very attractive young women that were in their teens or possibly early 20's. I asked her if those were her daughters, she laughed and said those were her grand daughters. It messed with my head for a few days. I had fucked someone's grandmother! And she sure as Hell didn't act like I thought a grandmother "should" act. My views on women have matured significantly since then. Grandma can grace my bed anytime. Mature women understand their needs and your needs better than any teen or twenty something. A woman 40 to 50 years old that is motivated will give you a night that you WILL remember. For some post menopausal women lubrication can be an issue. There are a number of good lubricants out there, pick one she likes and get ready for some memorable sex

The oldest I have fucked is somewhere in her mid 70's, her attitude is there but I keep her on top because i am afraid of hurting her but she still loves fucking. The most traumatic for me was when i was in my early 20's and I hooked up with a woman I knew was older but she was extremely attractive and very horny. We went to her place and we fucked most of the night, I think she was the first woman that ever deep throated all of my cock. An amazing insatiable fuck. In the morning as we are laying in bed I notice pictures on her dresser of three very attractive young women that were in their teens or possibly early 20's. I asked her if those were her daughters, she laughed and said those were her grand daughters. It messed with my head for a few days. I had fucked someone's grandmother! And she sure as Hell didn't act like I thought a grandmother "should" act. My views on women have matured significantly since then. Grandma can grace my bed anytime. Mature women understand their needs and your needs better than any teen or twenty something. A woman 40 to 50 years old that is motivated will give you a night that you WILL remember. For some post menopausal women lubrication can be an issue. There are a number of good lubricants out there, pick one she likes and get ready for some memorable sex
You are very astute. Just because we might get a little dry does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean we are done. Grab the lube and try to keep up! :lips: ;)

You are very astute. Just because we might get a little dry does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean we are done. Grab the lube and try to keep up! :lips: ;)
Post menopausal women can be daunting. Probably not as much because reliable birth control is readily available. But in my earlier years when the pill wasn't, IUD's and implants weren't so readily available I ran across a few women that had gone through menopause and they were insatiable. With the possibility of pregnancy removed the only time they seemed to say no was if I asked if I could stop:blackgrimace:

Post menopausal women can be daunting. Probably not as much because reliable birth control is readily available. But in my earlier years when the pill wasn't, IUD's and implants weren't so readily available I ran across a few women that had gone through menopause and they were insatiable. With the possibility of pregnancy removed the only time they seemed to say no was if I asked if I could stop:blackgrimace:
With lube and the right cock(s), I'm definitely good for an evening of non-stop fun. Okay, maybe a break or two for some water. Have to stay hydrated. :sex: :wub: :threesome:

Last edited:
I hung out with my older cousins and their friends, so my first 3 or 4 sexual experiences were with girls older. My first was 6 years older and my next 2 or 3 experiences were between 5 and 7 years older. I did get a "little" whipped fucking the girlfriend of a professional soccer player when I was 17, she was 28 at the time. But I think the "Oldest" may be back in my senior year of HS. I was 17 and we camped at a friend's house for our final exams. My friend came from a big family, so the boys had their own house away from the main house. There was a hot divorcee that was "secretly" dating the pastor of the neighborhood church - he was a divorcee too. She took a liking to me from day one and I made my move. By the end of the first week, all my buddies had a score with neighborhood chicks but me. So the joke was on me. But by the weekend of the second week, the joke on me started to cease because I would leave at night and return in the morning. I tried to keep it secret, but then food started arriving for me and the guys from her house so everyone in my crew knew. I got my props back, and before that camping was done, I showed my boys who was "DA MAN". The guys still bring up that story and I like hearing it too:) Oh good times:) She was in her early 40's (more than 41 but less than 44), but I do not remember the exact age. From an age-range perspective, she would be the oldest. I have fucked couple of women in their mid-to-late 40's, but the age range is definitely not bigger than 17 to early 40's.

I do good with all ages of women, but strangely enough, older women and younger women tend to fancy me a lot more on the lust side. I have always had attraction to older women and they are attracted to me as well, so that seems normal. I think I am a match for older women because they are matured, know what they want, don't expect ever after, and show HUGE appreciation for dudes that can make them cum a lot.

I think for the younger girls, the attraction is that I do not show much interest in them so they get attracted to that. I am straight to the point. Are you down or not? Are we fucking or not? I have never been the dude that went after the girls that played hard to get. In fact, the girls that played hard to get went after me and I often banged them. (On a side note. Religious girls like me too even though I am upfront explicit and use hardcore language with them.) Young chicks want someone to put in work running after them, while I rather put in work making them want more of the dick, so I tend not to get carried away by them. That aloofness attracts them. I will admit a young woman's body is hot, but outside of fucking, the conversation is seldom interesting with them. Also when a young chick wants more and you don't want more, they tend not to take that very well.

I was a teenager. He was in his 60's. Knew him from a club I went to. One night, I gave into his advances. Best thing I ever did. So talented compared to the guys I had been with. Knew exactly what to do with his hands to keep me cumming over and over for hours. Very talented with his cock. More intense orgasms.

I never turn down a man because he is older. They have the experiences and skills that young men haven't achieved yet

Back