Oldest you've fucked

when on holiday in Paris at the hotel there was a climate summit conference .looking at the add it showed a african proffesor as the main speaker , dressed in caftan and around 60 , on the third day after a tour we hedded back to the hotel seeing most attendance leaving , that night hubby was not well so i ventured down to the reseraunt, as i ordered in walked the proffesor , he smiled at me and found his table , during dinner we eyed each nother several times , then he jestered me to join him, we chatted and shared a bottle of wine , he asked why i was alone such a beutifull woman , i explained the situation ,we laughed a lot and he made a pass at me and got close which interested me , we finished the wine and i made a move to leave . asking what floor i was on and being the same he offer to ******* me , in the lift he kissed me . the door opened and he led me to his room a ******* was offered and he fondled me , lifting off his caftan i saw one huge cock , he undressed me led me to the bed and we fucked, i never woried about his age as he was a wonderfull lover, great night i had with an older man.

when on holiday in Paris at the hotel there was a climate summit conference .looking at the add it showed a african proffesor as the main speaker , dressed in caftan and around 60 , on the third day after a tour we hedded back to the hotel seeing most attendance leaving , that night hubby was not well so i ventured down to the reseraunt, as i ordered in walked the proffesor , he smiled at me and found his table , during dinner we eyed each nother several times , then he jestered me to join him, we chatted and shared a bottle of wine , he asked why i was alone such a beutifull woman , i explained the situation ,we laughed a lot and he made a pass at me and got close which interested me , we finished the wine and i made a move to leave . asking what floor i was on and being the same he offer to ******* me , in the lift he kissed me . the door opened and he led me to his room a ******* was offered and he fondled me , lifting off his caftan i saw one huge cock , he undressed me led me to the bed and we fucked, i never woried about his age as he was a wonderfull lover, great night i had with an older man.
Was you cheating on him.or you had a open relationship ?

Back