Oldest you've fucked

The oldest I have fucked is somewhere in her mid 70's, her attitude is there but I keep her on top because i am afraid of hurting her but she still loves fucking. The most traumatic for me was when i was in my early 20's and I hooked up with a woman I knew was older but she was extremely attractive and very horny. We went to her place and we fucked most of the night, I think she was the first woman that ever deep throated all of my cock. An amazing insatiable fuck. In the morning as we are laying in bed I notice pictures on her dresser of three very attractive young women that were in their teens or possibly early 20's. I asked her if those were her daughters, she laughed and said those were her grand daughters. It messed with my head for a few days. I had fucked someone's grandmother! And she sure as Hell didn't act like I thought a grandmother "should" act. My views on women have matured significantly since then. Grandma can grace my bed anytime. Mature women understand their needs and your needs better than any teen or twenty something. A woman 40 to 50 years old that is motivated will give you a night that you WILL remember. For some post menopausal women lubrication can be an issue. There are a number of good lubricants out there, pick one she likes and get ready for some memorable sex
very hot and insightful share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back