Never had it with a black guy. What do you do differently then what most guys in bed.

Should preference I’m 25 and we’ll just kind of got into the site. I have Hurd the rumors this that and everything. But wants to really know from other. what do you find black guys do more or less of in the sheets. Or is there really no difference at all just up to the guy really.

Never been with one but after really thinking more about it I would like to try someday. Just was curious is all.

Should preference I’m 25 and we’ll just kind of got into the site. I have Hurd the rumors this that and everything. But wants to really know from other. what do you find black guys do more or less of in the sheets. Or is there really no difference at all just up to the guy really.

Never been with one but after really thinking more about it I would like to try someday. Just was curious is all.
A hint, don't buy into the hype and B.S. Black guys are not all studs, they don't all have huge cocks. In my adventures with black men the best i ever had was a black in his 50's with about 5 1/2 inches but very fat like a beer bottle. He knew how to use what he had, a great lover. They are just like other colors of men in most respects. One difference in some that may or may not be racial. The attitude seemed to project a feeling of power or revenge over white men by taking a white woman. Some made me feel like I'd been fucked, not made love to witch was more common with white men. That for me at times added to the pleasure. Often mental things can intensify the orgasm. Just being with that guy for the first time. Like a ******* fantasy many women have so that sometimes forceful way some black men used me was exciting. As long as there was no pain for me, not into that kink at all.
Go into it expecting the most but understanding that might not happen. It may not be the best you ever had but then it might be over the top. Only way to be sure is to try it. Either way you have a experience to talk about, remember fondly or forget. One thing i can tell you for sure is it will be one thing you won't regret doing down the road.

A hint, don't buy into the hype and B.S. Black guys are not all studs, they don't all have huge cocks. In my adventures with black men the best i ever had was a black in his 50's with about 5 1/2 inches but very fat like a beer bottle. He knew how to use what he had, a great lover. They are just like other colors of men in most respects. One difference in some that may or may not be racial. The attitude seemed to project a feeling of power or revenge over white men by taking a white woman. Some made me feel like I'd been fucked, not made love to witch was more common with white men. That for me at times added to the pleasure. Often mental things can intensify the orgasm. Just being with that guy for the first time. Like a ******* fantasy many women have so that sometimes forceful way some black men used me was exciting. As long as there was no pain for me, not into that kink at all.
Go into it expecting the most but understanding that might not happen. It may not be the best you ever had but then it might be over the top. Only way to be sure is to try it. Either way you have a experience to talk about, remember fondly or forget. One thing i can tell you for sure is it will be one thing you won't regret doing down the road.
Lovin' that you gave props to a seasoned mature man. I happen to be 55. I'm doing some of the best fucking of my life at this age. 😘

Really there is no difference as there was a study done and it showed no difference in actual vaginal fucking as the white women in the study were blind folded and in a dark room and each one fucked a black guy and a white guy who both were equal cock size, weight, height and body build. The first test 6 out of the 10 white women chose the white guy as fucking them better. Then the second study using 10 different white women showed even split 5 chose the white guy and 5 chose the black guy. It was determined that the attraction for white women was all visual the skin contrast not the dick size or the fucking skills which proves that the biggest sex organ is the brain.
Do you have a reference to the study?

In my experience, when I have been with black men, they are much more forceful and tend to just take control and do what they want.
Regardless of what anyone wants to say, my experience has been for black men to be generally more endowed.
I have only had sex anally by black men, and I do not recall ever being with a black man who didn't do that, usually regularly.

Are there other factors leading to some of these experiences? Probably. Most of the group activity I have experienced has been with black guys, so perhaps that has some effect on behavior.

I was very involved interracially for the first two years I was at college. After that, I was not again until the last year.

In my experience, when I have been with black men, they are much more forceful and tend to just take control and do what they want.
Regardless of what anyone wants to say, my experience has been for black men to be generally more endowed.
I have only had sex anally by black men, and I do not recall ever being with a black man who didn't do that, usually regularly.

Are there other factors leading to some of these experiences? Probably. Most of the group activity I have experienced has been with black guys, so perhaps that has some effect on behavior.

I was very involved interracially for the first two years I was at college. After that, I was not again until the last year.
Yeah facts here

I’m not gonna sit here and say either is better than the other but more to each their own but if you on this site, claiming your wife can’t tell the difference then why are you here?? You are one trying to convince her to take a black dick so you can watch but you re gonna be offended when she tells you it felt better?? Man, you are putting her in fuck up spot to cater to your bs as needs and fetishes all while not really enjoying it. That’s when she goes and meets him without you and you never ever catch on. Your wife telling you she can’t tell the difference is hee telling you what you wanna hear so she can continue to take black dick. she knows if she tells the truth you will butt hurt and not allow it anymore. Smart ladies you guys have, I must admit!

Attachments

• IMG_2375.MOV
    46.2 MB
Last edited:

That's hot..I'd love to see my girlfriend fucking BBC in front of me

Attachments

• received_223004449643197.jpeg
    received_223004449643197.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220425_082422.jpg
    20220425_082422.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220425_082443.jpg
    20220425_082443.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
I’m not gonna sit here and say either is better than the other but more to each their own but if you on this site, claiming your wife can’t tell the difference then why are you here?? You are one trying to convince her to take a black dick so you can watch but you re gonna be offended when she tells you it felt better?? Man, you are putting her in fuck up spot to cater to your bs as needs and fetishes all while not really enjoying it. That’s when she goes and meets him without you and you never ever catch on. Your wife telling you she can’t tell the difference is hee telling you what you wanna hear so she can continue to take black dick. she knows if she tells the truth you will butt hurt and not allow it anymore. Smart ladies you guys have, I must admit!
Yep..that is true.

That's more of a mental thing more than anything because you have a preconception of what a black man can do and what you want him to do while in your mind your hubby is for actual gentle love making. Many white women that's into the black men have those preconceived thoughts of black men being more aggressive and take what they want sexually from them attitude therefore it causes them to be turned on sexually because of it when they could react the same way with white men if they have that same preconception of them. It is more mental than anything, the brain is the biggest sex organ. There is very little difference in the so called sexual prowess between a white male and a black male. I believe there was a study done years ago on this that the results showed this. I think it was done in Sweden or one of those Norwegian countries.

Back