Never had it with a black guy. What do you do differently then what most guys in bed.

Should preference I’m 25 and we’ll just kind of got into the site. I have Hurd the rumors this that and everything. But wants to really know from other. what do you find black guys do more or less of in the sheets. Or is there really no difference at all just up to the guy really.

Never been with one but after really thinking more about it I would like to try someday. Just was curious is all.

I think it is 2 kind of black guy in bed some try to be very gentle and delicate and treat you so nice, and another kind I like is more assertive and like to use me for their enjoyment but also it is so nice to feel them using and enjoying you like that. Aggressive and strong one

I think it is 2 kind of black guy in bed some try to be very gentle and delicate and treat you so nice, and another kind I like is more assertive and like to use me for their enjoyment but also it is so nice to feel them using and enjoying you like that. Aggressive and strong one
Oh you gorgeous little Asian slut you love being treated rough, a cock down your throat then flip over and spanked then having your tight pussy pounded without mercy, don't you????

Should preference I’m 25 and we’ll just kind of got into the site. I have Hurd the rumors this that and everything. But wants to really know from other. what do you find black guys do more or less of in the sheets. Or is there really no difference at all just up to the guy really.

Never been with one but after really thinking more about it I would like to try someday. Just was curious is all.
Lol it could be described to you, shown to you but like driving a car or becoming a pilot experience is the ultimate way of knowing how it feels. Same with pussy. No my mistake, pussy is much more of a addiction and ******* in men. One piece of pussy has caused wars between countries! Dick has never killed thousands in a matter of hours. Maybe 1 or 2 at a time. But the battle of Troy for example would've never happened if the King had been gay and the ******* of Troy took his younger boytoy from him while as his guest. He wouldn't replaced him with the next available dick and moved on. Good beautiful pussy..... it's always high demand less availability. Tell me I'm wrong?

Back