Never had it with a black guy. What do you do differently then what most guys in bed.

Should preference I’m 25 and we’ll just kind of got into the site. I have Hurd the rumors this that and everything. But wants to really know from other. what do you find black guys do more or less of in the sheets. Or is there really no difference at all just up to the guy really.

Never been with one but after really thinking more about it I would like to try someday. Just was curious is all.

Should preference I’m 25 and we’ll just kind of got into the site. I have Hurd the rumors this that and everything. But wants to really know from other. what do you find black guys do more or less of in the sheets. Or is there really no difference at all just up to the guy really.

Never been with one but after really thinking more about it I would like to try someday. Just was curious is all.
Really there is no difference as there was a study done and it showed no difference in actual vaginal fucking as the white women in the study were blind folded and in a dark room and each one fucked a black guy and a white guy who both were equal cock size, weight, height and body build. The first test 6 out of the 10 white women chose the white guy as fucking them better. Then the second study using 10 different white women showed even split 5 chose the white guy and 5 chose the black guy. It was determined that the attraction for white women was all visual the skin contrast not the dick size or the fucking skills which proves that the biggest sex organ is the brain.

you don't have to tell your white man everything, hubby is like a kid he can't have too much sweets so it's better to give one little chocolate candy at a time than to give the whole chocolate cake all at once! remember the most important thing for a cuckold is his fantasy by throwing your firewood into this fire from time to time, you support its constant burning, comma, while if you throw a lot of firewood, they will burn out and the fire will go out ...
cuckold must be cooked on low heatE_15jY9UcAoSleF.jpeg

Back