Nearly caught by the in laws - Is it time to tell them?

evolved

Female
So hubby got an unexpected call from his parents today. The village we live in is pretty small and somehow it has gotten back to them that i kissed someone goodbye on my doorstep a few nights ago that wasn't him. We are pretty careful to keep it all secret but when you've been doing something for a while I guess you get lax and without thinking I must have kissed him goodbye. Hubby told them that I wasn't home at the moment but that he was sure they must be mistaken, I don't think his parents were very convinced but agreed to go along with it for now.

So, i have written before that I have no shame about the lifestyle I lead, I embrace it, but i wasnt planning on telling either of our parents what we do. Im a bit paranoid now that whoever told them will see me and my bull together again and it could get really awkward. Is it time to tell them the truth and be done with it? Or do you girls have any good excuses to cover for it?

Thank you! xxx

Its a fine line to walk with being open with your lifestyle, but if you truly embrace it then you should come clean about it. Obviously by doing so you have to be aware of the impact it could have on family, children, etc. If this is a long term commitment into being in the lifestyle and everyday life you should be open and embrace it. Possibly openly dating your bull so having an ongoing relationship with one bull while being open with your lifestyle could make things easier.

You never know what people may say or do when you come clean. They could be leading the same life and make friends from it.

best of luck to you both in whatever choice you decide!

dont admit to anything. they will never accept ur life choices so why bother telling them something they're only going to give you a hard time over? tell a bold lie. even if they saw you, say it wasnt you. you're a grown woman, u dont need to answer to anyone.

its only ur husband you need to keep sweet.

Its a fine line to walk with being open with your lifestyle, but if you truly embrace it then you should come clean about it. Obviously by doing so you have to be aware of the impact it could have on family, children, etc. If this is a long term commitment into being in the lifestyle and everyday life you should be open and embrace it. Possibly openly dating your bull so having an ongoing relationship with one bull while being open with your lifestyle could make things easier.

You never know what people may say or do when you come clean. They could be leading the same life and make friends from it.

best of luck to you both in whatever choice you decide!
This is definitely a long term commitment for me, I will definitely never ever go back to a normal marriage, i see BBC bulls as my only source of sex for the foreseeable future. My parents are very open about sex and I think they would be fine with it, the in laws are a bit prudish though and I'm not sure they would ever understand. However, hubby has begun to embrace this lifestyle too and maybe soon it will be time for him to tell his parents what is really happening in our marriage. Thank you!

dont admit to anything. they will never accept ur life choices so why bother telling them something they're only going to give you a hard time over? tell a bold lie. even if they saw you, say it wasnt you. you're a grown woman, u dont need to answer to anyone.

its only ur husband you need to keep sweet.

I agree but I feel like they are going to keep watching and spying on us, I dont really like them anyway so if we tell them and they dont like it maybe they will just leave us alone and hubby will have to get over it? I mean he surely understands that having guys fuck his wife most days a week cant stay secret forever right?

So hubby got an unexpected call from his parents today. The village we live in is pretty small and somehow it has gotten back to them that i kissed someone goodbye on my doorstep a few nights ago that wasn't him. We are pretty careful to keep it all secret but when you've been doing something for a while I guess you get lax and without thinking I must have kissed him goodbye. Hubby told them that I wasn't home at the moment but that he was sure they must be mistaken, I don't think his parents were very convinced but agreed to go along with it for now.

So, i have written before that I have no shame about the lifestyle I lead, I embrace it, but i wasnt planning on telling either of our parents what we do. Im a bit paranoid now that whoever told them will see me and my bull together again and it could get really awkward. Is it time to tell them the truth and be done with it? Or do you girls have any good excuses to cover for it?

Thank you! xxx
Do what a male opinion?

I agree but I feel like they are going to keep watching and spying on us, I dont really like them anyway so if we tell them and they dont like it maybe they will just leave us alone and hubby will have to get over it? I mean he surely understands that having guys fuck his wife most days a week cant stay secret forever right?

they wont accept it babe. at best they'll pretend they dont know, but they wont accept it. they'll think less of you and lose all respect in both you and ur husband. its never going to be an acceptable life, to them

enjoy ur secret life with hubby's support and be defiant with anyone that asks you. there's nothing to 'admit' to anyone, its ur life and both u and your hubby enjoy what you do. that's the end of it.

i'm a solicitor and the one thing you never do is admit you're in the wrong. You only do that if u know ur gonna face the punishment and u want to reduce that as much as possible xx

Thanks for the input but Im still not really sure what to do, it seems that whether we embrace it or deny it, the rumours will spread anyway. I have spoken to hubby about it and he was very worried and embarrassed that everyone in the village might find out including his family and friends but then i reminded him that he agreed to this lifestyle and when he started letting bulls fuck me he must have known it might get out one day, i mean theres nothing to stop them telling everyone anyway. He has agreed to let me handle it however i want to, im just still unsure what to do

Option 1 - Denied. Worry and always looking behind your back.

Option 2 - Accept and tell your family and in-laws. Truly live your life to the fullest! This only works if you truly believe in this lifestyle.

It now or never

edit: you can't ask your hubby anymore because he is a sissy/cuckold now. It's all up to you!

Last edited:
Soooooo, its been a while and I thought id do an update as someone messaged me asking for one.

So in the short term we kept it private, they kept pestering us and stuff and eventually i decided that telling them might stop it. So about a week ago we were over their house and we all got a bit ******* and I let it slip that I fucked people on the side. They immediately questioned hubby about it, i think he was stunned to start with but eventually he looked at me and i gave him a sexy look and he told them it was true. They had a rant at him for a while and called me a slut but then started to calm down.

Im really proud to be a hotwife and I think everyone should experience BBC at some point, so i have no shame at all and i think they eventually realised this and stopped laying into us both by the time we left. Things have been a bit touchy this past week since and we havent seen them much but they have stopped stalking us and having a go at us and we actually had a nice conversation with them yesterday just about my work and so i think they may slowly be getting over it

Thanks for the advice everyone

Soooooo, its been a while and I thought id do an update as someone messaged me asking for one.

So in the short term we kept it private, they kept pestering us and stuff and eventually i decided that telling them might stop it. So about a week ago we were over their house and we all got a bit ******* and I let it slip that I fucked people on the side. They immediately questioned hubby about it, i think he was stunned to start with but eventually he looked at me and i gave him a sexy look and he told them it was true. They had a rant at him for a while and called me a slut but then started to calm down.

Im really proud to be a hotwife and I think everyone should experience BBC at some point, so i have no shame at all and i think they eventually realised this and stopped laying into us both by the time we left. Things have been a bit touchy this past week since and we havent seen them much but they have stopped stalking us and having a go at us and we actually had a nice conversation with them yesterday just about my work and so i think they may slowly be getting over it

happy for u 😍😍

It's time to take your mom in law out to lunch or dinner,just you girls,and get a few drinks in the mom in law and have one of your bulls show her his big black cock,you know she needs to feel BBC too! After she sees and touches a black cock.she will understand why you need it,as she's feeling him enter her pussy. Then you can cuckold the ******* and ******* together! It will bring everyone closer together! You know that they are already thinking about what you are doing,you have cum this far! Finish them off! You are all adults. The family that plays together stays together!

Last edited:
"Im really proud to be a hotwife and I think everyone should experience BBC at some point, so i have no shame at all"
Good for you. My wife and I were initially very discreet as we started exploring interracial hookups due to taboos and fears over what friends and family might think. We'd only have her play out of town to keep from being seen. Last year we decided to be a little more open and test the waters. She met a bull from B2W at a popular bar downtown in our home city. A black guy and a seductively dressed Asian girl are an unusual sight in Kentucky so she got a lot of looks and stares from men and women alike. It actually excited her getting so many looks, having her naughtiness revealed and out on display.

We've now reached the point where we're entirely comfortable with who we are - my wife has gone from white guys, to size queen, to BBC experimentation and this evolved to the point where now she says she only wants to fuck well hung black men. I'm confident in our marriage and her commitment to me so I have no insecurities or hang ups about her sexual activities or preferences since it's just sex. We care less and less about what others might think and this week she's even getting a pair of semi-permanent henna QOS tattoos - one concealed below her panty line and a smaller one on her ankle that will be clearly visible anytime she's in public since she typically wears short athletic/yoga pants. I asked her how she intends to respond to guys or other women that notice her QOS stamp and ask about it's meaning. Without a moment of hesitation she immediately replied with the text message, "I'll tell them the truth. I love being stretched out by big black cocks." She's decided who she is and what she wants and she's not going to be ashamed of it. I believe I've also reached the point now where I'd be totally comfortable telling friends that my wife enjoys fucking black guys. I'd also tell them that it was my idea and that I actively encourage it then probably suggest they open up their relationship and try it too. If one of my guy friends objects or says he doesn't understand why I'm okay letting my wife screw around, then I'd show him on my phone some of the hot Black-on-Asian videos my wife has made me for me and he'll understand "why?" real quick and then start fantasizing about his own wife going black.

I don't understand why a couple should have to hide who they are or what they enjoy. It's totally natural and I'm not at all embarrassed by having a sexually adventurous wife that plays with my approval.

We started off very discreet in our forays into the life style. Being in the UK there certainly is a culture of that. But over time we've grown into ourselves, so to say, and are more confident with our choices as a couple. Still, the circle of those in the know is pretty small and we're happy keeping it that way.
So far her two closest friends know about us (they have all slept with black guys in the past and swap stories. They were suprised when the Mrs came out and said she still did. Interestingly they were more curious than judgemental. Now when either of them are around it's open conversation.
The more 'interesting' one though is that her mum knows. That took a while to come out and there is a back story there. In short, she's supportive of our lifestyle, but probably more a case of being supportive of her ******* playing with black guys than the lifestyle as such.
The key basics of it are that her mum always fancied the idea of a black guy, but being from rural England and growing up, getting married in the '70s, never had opportunity to dabble. As a result she always encouraged her ******* to have an open mind and experiment, which led my wife to sleep with a few when she was younger. Basically her mum lived vicariously. Fast forward and her mum had divorced her dad over his infidelities and left her with a fairly angry and negative view on marriages for quite a while. A lot was based off the fact that she regrets what she gave up for a marriage that ended as it did. When she found out, there was expected suprise but, again, was more curious than upset or judgemental.
Now I suspect it's seated in her anger towards her divorce, but actively encourages my Mrs and is again living vicariously through her. We openly talk about it with her now. Slightly surreal at times but it works. I don't think we'd ever publicly broadcast the lifestyle we've chosen for out relationship in our social groups but it's nice sharing it with a few confidantes

We started off very discreet in our forays into the life style. Being in the UK there certainly is a culture of that. But over time we've grown into ourselves, so to say, and are more confident with our choices as a couple. Still, the circle of those in the know is pretty small and we're happy keeping it that way.
So far her two closest friends know about us (they have all slept with black guys in the past and swap stories. They were suprised when the Mrs came out and said she still did. Interestingly they were more curious than judgemental. Now when either of them are around it's open conversation.
The more 'interesting' one though is that her mum knows. That took a while to come out and there is a back story there. In short, she's supportive of our lifestyle, but probably more a case of being supportive of her ******* playing with black guys than the lifestyle as such.
The key basics of it are that her mum always fancied the idea of a black guy, but being from rural England and growing up, getting married in the '70s, never had opportunity to dabble. As a result she always encouraged her ******* to have an open mind and experiment, which led my wife to sleep with a few when she was younger. Basically her mum lived vicariously. Fast forward and her mum had divorced her dad over his infidelities and left her with a fairly angry and negative view on marriages for quite a while. A lot was based off the fact that she regrets what she gave up for a marriage that ended as it did. When she found out, there was expected suprise but, again, was more curious than upset or judgemental.
Now I suspect it's seated in her anger towards her divorce, but actively encourages my Mrs and is again living vicariously through her. We openly talk about it with her now. Slightly surreal at times but it works. I don't think we'd ever publicly broadcast the lifestyle we've chosen for out relationship in our social groups but it's nice sharing it with a few confidantes
lmao, sounds like you have two queens cucky, the mom dare to try bbc afher divorce, and the lovely ******* knew no dout, now its your dutty to get you hot ass wife aproval her new lovers cock to become mommi steady :sex: like i wlill

Back