Nearly caught by the in laws - Is it time to tell them?

lmao, sounds like you have two queens cucky, the mom dare to try bbc afher divorce, and the lovely ******* knew no dout, now its your dutty to get you hot ass wife aproval her new lovers cock to become mommi steady :sex: like i wlill
Haha yes. I don't think her mum would ever follow through even though we have both suggested she try it. She often talks about it with us and likes hearing the details but she is rather shy by nature. Personally I think she also likes the fact because of her divorce, and apparently I have similar personality to her ex.

they wont accept it babe. at best they'll pretend they dont know, but they wont accept it. they'll think less of you and lose all respect in both you and ur husband. its never going to be an acceptable life, to them

enjoy ur secret life with hubby's support and be defiant with anyone that asks you. there's nothing to 'admit' to anyone, its ur life and both u and your hubby enjoy what you do. that's the end of it.

i'm a solicitor and the one thing you never do is admit you're in the wrong. You only do that if u know ur gonna face the punishment and u want to reduce that as much as possible xx
I have to agree! They are “NOT” going to accept your lifestyle however you tell them so why even tell them at all what’s going on in your household. Notice the keyword “YOUR”!!! Like the Italian’s 🇮🇹 say: “Forget about it!” If they don’t like or want to ever come and visit or even talk to you. Don’t worry yourself over it. Enjoy your life. Tomorrow is not promised! But I’ll tell you one thing! You have a “Nosey” ass neighbor afoot!

Good for you. My wife and I were initially very discreet as we started exploring interracial hookups due to taboos and fears over what friends and family might think. We'd only have her play out of town to keep from being seen. Last year we decided to be a little more open and test the waters. She met a bull from B2W at a popular bar downtown in our home city. A black guy and a seductively dressed Asian girl are an unusual sight in Kentucky so she got a lot of looks and stares from men and women alike. It actually excited her getting so many looks, having her naughtiness revealed and out on display.

We've now reached the point where we're entirely comfortable with who we are - my wife has gone from white guys, to size queen, to BBC experimentation and this evolved to the point where now she says she only wants to fuck well hung black men. I'm confident in our marriage and her commitment to me so I have no insecurities or hang ups about her sexual activities or preferences since it's just sex. We care less and less about what others might think and this week she's even getting a pair of semi-permanent henna QOS tattoos - one concealed below her panty line and a smaller one on her ankle that will be clearly visible anytime she's in public since she typically wears short athletic/yoga pants. I asked her how she intends to respond to guys or other women that notice her QOS stamp and ask about it's meaning. Without a moment of hesitation she immediately replied with the text message, "I'll tell them the truth. I love being stretched out by big black cocks." She's decided who she is and what she wants and she's not going to be ashamed of it. I believe I've also reached the point now where I'd be totally comfortable telling friends that my wife enjoys fucking black guys. I'd also tell them that it was my idea and that I actively encourage it then probably suggest they open up their relationship and try it too. If one of my guy friends objects or says he doesn't understand why I'm okay letting my wife screw around, then I'd show him on my phone some of the hot Black-on-Asian videos my wife has made me for me and he'll understand "why?" real quick and then start fantasizing about his own wife going black.

I don't understand why a couple should have to hide who they are or what they enjoy. It's totally natural and I'm not at all embarrassed by having a sexually adventurous wife that plays with my approval.
wow thats a great way to be

So I wonder how this all played out with the original posters situation? It would be interesting to see where it all went from here! The pussy is out of the bag? I admire them for having the courage to tell them! Most people would just try to lie their way out of the situation only to have it blow up in their faces worse later on!

Last edited:
We started off very discreet in our forays into the life style. Being in the UK there certainly is a culture of that. But over time we've grown into ourselves, so to say, and are more confident with our choices as a couple. Still, the circle of those in the know is pretty small and we're happy keeping it that way.
So far her two closest friends know about us (they have all slept with black guys in the past and swap stories. They were suprised when the Mrs came out and said she still did. Interestingly they were more curious than judgemental. Now when either of them are around it's open conversation.
The more 'interesting' one though is that her mum knows. That took a while to come out and there is a back story there. In short, she's supportive of our lifestyle, but probably more a case of being supportive of her ******* playing with black guys than the lifestyle as such.
The key basics of it are that her mum always fancied the idea of a black guy, but being from rural England and growing up, getting married in the '70s, never had opportunity to dabble. As a result she always encouraged her ******* to have an open mind and experiment, which led my wife to sleep with a few when she was younger. Basically her mum lived vicariously. Fast forward and her mum had divorced her dad over his infidelities and left her with a fairly angry and negative view on marriages for quite a while. A lot was based off the fact that she regrets what she gave up for a marriage that ended as it did. When she found out, there was expected suprise but, again, was more curious than upset or judgemental.
Now I suspect it's seated in her anger towards her divorce, but actively encourages my Mrs and is again living vicariously through her. We openly talk about it with her now. Slightly surreal at times but it works. I don't think we'd ever publicly broadcast the lifestyle we've chosen for out relationship in our social groups but it's nice sharing it with a few confidantes
It's time for the Mrs.to pass the torch and get her what she really wants and needs! Mothers Day is coming,there's no better gift!

Back