Being caught by friends

sdexcalibur

Couple
Real Person
When hubby takes my out, I think his goto line is "go put on something slutty we are going out"

Sometime ago I have on this body con type dress not that extreme but the front was cut out showing maximum cleavage. I have my spade tattoo on my breast, wedges, anklet..... hubby was happy with how much I was showing , I have to say it was kind of whorey and then boom, we run into a coworker of mine.
She got a whole other view of me. I wasn't embarrassed, I am who I am but I'm sure word gets around.

Anyone else have a good story of being "caught"

A few weeks ago. I had neighbor Don over in the afternoon. A girlfriend was coming over about 1ish. So I figured a quickie would be ok. Well.....was on the couch riding Don. Thought the garage door was closed. My girlfriend, comes an hr early, walks in the through the garage and sees my riding Don. Can tell its not hubby, wrong color. Lol. She stands and stares in awe. Walks out, as she walks out she says" be back at 1"
We finish up. She comes back. Shes like WTF!!!

A few weeks ago. I had neighbor Don over in the afternoon. A girlfriend was coming over about 1ish. So I figured a quickie would be ok. Well.....was on the couch riding Don. Thought the garage door was closed. My girlfriend, comes an hr early, walks in the through the garage and sees my riding Don. Can tell its not hubby, wrong color. Lol. She stands and stares in awe. Walks out, as she walks out she says" be back at 1"
And what did you say to her?

Did you begin her recruitment campaign?

Hope she was interested and I hope you urged her to try it!

When hubby takes my out, I think his goto line is "go put on something slutty we are going out"

Sometime ago I have on this body con type dress not that extreme but the front was cut out showing maximum cleavage. I have my spade tattoo on my breast, wedges, anklet..... hubby was happy with how much I was showing , I have to say it was kind of whorey and then boom, we run into a coworker of mine.
She got a whole other view of me. I wasn't embarrassed, I am who I am but I'm sure word gets around.

Anyone else have a good story of being "caught"
You shouldn't be embarrassed! Love the confidence.

Yes, cost us two sets of friends...

One cpl found some old pics under an old username. He didn't like that we had played I.R.

The other cpl... He had talked with about his fantasy of playing and swapping. I mentioned that we had been swingers.
A few days later, I sent him some old pics.
Unfortunately his wife got hold of his cell phone. Neither cpl has spoken with us since. Oh well.

Back