Dueling HotWife/Stag Chronicles (HotWife Version)

Swinksters

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
*Check out my husband’s post in the Cuckold Forum*

There has never been a day in the 2 years my husband and I have been together where I haven’t felt loved, cherished, validated, and celebrated. Before him, I never knew what it was like to be truly seen and loved for who I am. Every day he shows me in a million little and sometimes big ways how in love with me he truly is. I am so unbelievably grateful and fortunate to be his and I totally know it!

About a month into our relationship, he realized that he never told me about his 15 year long HotWife/Stag fantasy. He was so nervous to share this with me because he carried some shame because of it. However, he mustered the courage to share and completely disclosed this with me. My immediate thought and reaction was, “Hmm…I can totally see it!” His shame completely dissipated.

For the past 2 years we’ve been a couple on this site and we’ve had several experiences that were mostly positive but few and far between. The experiences have been absolutely amazing, healing, empowering, and liberating for both of us! However, we were having sex the other night and he we had a deep sexy conversation about what the lifestyle means to him and the dynamic he enjoys. I’m embarrassed to say, prior to this conversation I didn’t fully understand the HotWife lifestyle. This conversation was such a paradigm busting, mind blowing, shift in perspective. It’s like this new world opened up to me and for the first time I was able to see clearly the absolute gift of freedom my husband has given me and wanted me to FULLY embrace. He was inside of me while he was describing the absolute power and freedom that I have. He felt my body respond and react in an uninhibited, voracious, and sexy way and both of us transported to a different dimension.

It was then that I fully realized what a gift my husband has given me. One of the greatest, unselfish expressions of love I’ve ever experienced. He disclosed to me some of his anxieties, insecurities, and fears about all of this and to be honest I fully got what he was saying. I always try to put myself in his position because WOW I can definitely see how there’s such a mix of emotions that go along with this wild ride.

Due to my trauma and past toxic relationships, I have never had the power, control, or autonomy of my own body. I have never made the decisions or taken the wheel and decided where I wanted to go. My husband has now given me this power in this lifestyle. I choose who I want to have sex with, when I have sex, how long I have sex, where I have sex, and how often I have sex. All of this is up to me?? Wow! What a freedom that I’ve never experienced!

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little intimidated by all of this and having the power of choice. But I am SO turned on by it at the same time. I guess that’s a part of the fun of it all. I told my husband that I would ask him 3 times if this is truly something he wants and is ok with. The first time I asked he thought about it for a while and answered yes. 2 more times to go! 2 more times to ask before I fully dive into this and blossom into the wildly uninhibited and voracious HotWife that I know I truly am and desire to be. 2 more times to ask before I fully let go and release this sexual appetite that I will be unable to tamp down and put back in the cage even if asked or begged. No longer will I be doing this to be of service to my husband’s desires, I can now be a bit selfish and enjoy this myself.

We’ll see how this plays out. If I get the green light, then this transatlantic voyage begins and I’m the one with the power to chart course. For the first time in my life, I choose. I never take my husband for granted. I know what he’s giving me. I know how much he loves me and cherishes me. I’ve never been loved like this before. This love is healing me in ways I never knew I needed to be healed. For that, I am indebted and so unbelievably grateful.

The journey continues…..

*Check out my husband’s post in the Cuckold Forum*

There has never been a day in the 2 years my husband and I have been together where I haven’t felt loved, cherished, validated, and celebrated. Before him, I never knew what it was like to be truly seen and loved for who I am. Every day he shows me in a million little and sometimes big ways how in love with me he truly is. I am so unbelievably grateful and fortunate to be his and I totally know it!

About a month into our relationship, he realized that he never told me about his 15 year long HotWife/Stag fantasy. He was so nervous to share this with me because he carried some shame because of it. However, he mustered the courage to share and completely disclosed this with me. My immediate thought and reaction was, “Hmm…I can totally see it!” His shame completely dissipated.

For the past 2 years we’ve been a couple on this site and we’ve had several experiences that were mostly positive but few and far between. The experiences have been absolutely amazing, healing, empowering, and liberating for both of us! However, we were having sex the other night and he we had a deep sexy conversation about what the lifestyle means to him and the dynamic he enjoys. I’m embarrassed to say, prior to this conversation I didn’t fully understand the HotWife lifestyle. This conversation was such a paradigm busting, mind blowing, shift in perspective. It’s like this new world opened up to me and for the first time I was able to see clearly the absolute gift of freedom my husband has given me and wanted me to FULLY embrace. He was inside of me while he was describing the absolute power and freedom that I have. He felt my body respond and react in an uninhibited, voracious, and sexy way and both of us transported to a different dimension.

It was then that I fully realized what a gift my husband has given me. One of the greatest, unselfish expressions of love I’ve ever experienced. He disclosed to me some of his anxieties, insecurities, and fears about all of this and to be honest I fully got what he was saying. I always try to put myself in his position because WOW I can definitely see how there’s such a mix of emotions that go along with this wild ride.

Due to my trauma and past toxic relationships, I have never had the power, control, or autonomy of my own body. I have never made the decisions or taken the wheel and decided where I wanted to go. My husband has now given me this power in this lifestyle. I choose who I want to have sex with, when I have sex, how long I have sex, where I have sex, and how often I have sex. All of this is up to me?? Wow! What a freedom that I’ve never experienced!

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little intimidated by all of this and having the power of choice. But I am SO turned on by it at the same time. I guess that’s a part of the fun of it all. I told my husband that I would ask him 3 times if this is truly something he wants and is ok with. The first time I asked he thought about it for a while and answered yes. 2 more times to go! 2 more times to ask before I fully dive into this and blossom into the wildly uninhibited and voracious HotWife that I know I truly am and desire to be. 2 more times to ask before I fully let go and release this sexual appetite that I will be unable to tamp down and put back in the cage even if asked or begged. No longer will I be doing this to be of service to my husband’s desires, I can now be a bit selfish and enjoy this myself.

We’ll see how this plays out. If I get the green light, then this transatlantic voyage begins and I’m the one with the power to chart course. For the first time in my life, I choose. I never take my husband for granted. I know what he’s giving me. I know how much he loves me and cherishes me. I’ve never been loved like this before. This love is healing me in ways I never knew I needed to be healed. For that, I am indebted and so unbelievably grateful.

The journey continues…..
Wonderful post and wishing you continued success in your journey!
When we started in this lifestyle, my wife wanted this to be about her and her stepping out of our relationship for some sexy fun. But she would only do it with my support, understanding & encouragement. The rest is history ...

It is always interesting to get the women's perspective and fairly rare. I appreciate you letting us join you on your journey. I hope it is fun, satisfying, and brings you and your husband even closer.

Back