N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

so i assume u do not watch shane diesel flicks...? totally respect your opinion,,but how u feel when brothers toss it around in videos music etc,,,then its cool?
I respect your opinion, too. However, to assume that "brothers tossing it around" makes it okay for you to do it is a HUGE stretch! Almost every ethnicity have words that they use among themselves, but they'd knock your teeth out if you used that word. Try going up to an Italian, Polish (fill in the blank) guy and laying some of the phrases they say among themselves on them and see what happens.

Last edited:
No I don't, I don't care what shane diesel does, he's not the stamp of approval on the topic.

And as for the the question you asked:
1. You as a white person/couples have no say in the discussion. Period
2. I have no issue with it all, I say it, my family says it, black friends say it. The videos are a reflection of our realities, and the reality is most of us use the word, have used it and will continue. And most likely we will never have an explanation as to why, we never have to begin with.
In my opinion, Under no circumstances should a white person use that word, in the sheets or out of them. I'm never going understand how a black man would even be turned on by that, but that's just me🤷🏿‍♂️

such as pulp fiction GIF

I met this guy , and one of his biggest turn on was to call him the N-word. Is it something common , or he was the weird one? hahah

Back