N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

Several of Nellie's guys have used that word while fucking her but it is not a word she would ever use. It is not a turn on for us and she usually tells them later that it is not a word she appreciates.

I feel the same way about race play as I do about nails clawing me in the back, or trying to run from the dick while hitting it, its all offensive and I will definitely take it out on that pussy with extreme prejudice!🤷‍♂️

Go ahead and talk that ******* if you want to I'm just gonna go much harder and try and knock down that cervix like Hannibal did the city gates of Rome!😈

week wife GIF

And I’m not a fan of the term “BBC” either.

Some of you have gotten WAAAAY too comfortable using it as a catch-all term for black men. It’s gross.

Last edited:
It’s raceplay. Some of us bulls like that. Its a fetish and very intense if done in context to the raunchiest interracial sex experience you will have. I do find it hot when a white slut calls me the N word while I’m balls deep in her pussy busting thick cumloads and still fucking her. Its kinda toxic but who said interracial sex was suppose to be PG.

Back