N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

I don't mind it with the right person 🤷🏾‍♂️
SMH, hell naw man. no pussy is worth that much. have some level of pride for yourself. there is NOTHING wrong with telling someone "i have a line, please dont cross it"
keep in mind that the fact many of us Black men "stand up" as strong men is what makes us attractive to so many white women. forget the 1 or 2 that are on some other BS.
be strong man and get on code brah!

Could it possibly be okay because you feel like you're in a position of power "drilling" the white wife of, most often, a white man 🤔? In any other day, that position of power is usually in the other direction so it's perceived differently.
Let's play devil's advocate. What if that "white man" has "given" you that position of power, only temporarily? Just a thought.

It’s raceplay. Some of us bulls like that. Its a fetish and very intense if done in context to the raunchiest interracial sex experience you will have. I do find it hot when a white slut calls me the N word while I’m balls deep in her pussy busting thick cumloads and still fucking her. Its kinda toxic but who said interracial sex was suppose to be PG.
Could it possibly be okay because you feel like you're in a position of power "drilling" the white wife of, most often, a white man ? In any other day, that position of power is usually in the other direction so it's perceived differently.
Let's play devil's advocate. What if that "white man" has "given" you that position of power, only temporarily? Just a thought.

In your opinion. Mine happens to differ. Your feeling is right for you, and mine is right for me.
Well, thats not an opinion. What was said was there is no insult if used in a sexual manor. The point of it being said at all is to insult someone! OK, so some people are turned on by insults and thats fine. Some women like being called nasty slut, bitch, whore, and men can go for tiny dick, *******, and so on. But it doesn't change the insult. The fact that we are refered to as BULLS is somewhat of an insult because we are again being compared to or reduced to animals...but its another word we've accepted. Only because we use it in play doesn't in any way change the fact that a word (in its nature) is insulting. Your best friend can call you a dirty dog and you two can laugh about it...but he still insulted you.

So to be clear, I didn't mention feelings or how I feel. Please don't take this as being mean or agrumentative but you and many other people need to learn the difference between "what you mean by saying something" vs "what the hell actually came out of yo mouth" lol.

Back