N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

The irony certainly isn't lost on me seeing you turn into an internet tough guy while still censoring yourself from saying the n word.

This dude a pair of clownshoes.
Here, would you prefer that my delicious black cock slut white wife jacks off her pussy for your big black Negro penis? Does that satisfy your political correctness?

Attachments

• Photo_2022-02-18_06-55-29_AM.png
    Photo_2022-02-18_06-55-29_AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
This thread was a trip to read. Some of y'all are fucked.

If you use a racial slur that makes you a racist. I don't care how you try to rationalize that *******. Raceplay has always been fucking weird to me and honestly speaks to some other form of deeper trauma in my opinion.

But then again, some don't see it that way.
Then you stupid mofos are racist against your own God damn self. And you arrogant mofos expect respect. Shittttt

Get lost. Me and my black buddy have, together, fucked so many white and black chicks, and he actually asks them to tell him to fuck them with his big black n****er dick. You need to get with this times, my n***a. 😏
stephen colbert obama GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Black guys don't scare me, homie. I'm from Baltimore.
Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

Then you stupid mofos are racist against your own God damn self. And you arrogant mofos expect respect. Shittttt
GIF by Desus & Mero

Fascinating how white men choose to spend their time, e-thugging on the internet.

While riding my cock, I'll regularly finger her ass, but as soon as I tell her she has a big black N dick in her ass, she amps up and busts a nut.

Attachments

• 122222_2 (4).JPG
    122222_2 (4).JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 46
Who said anything about political correctness?

More weird is this peculiar dude (who's acting like a strange caricature) essentially gaslighting people into accepting this.

He doesn't even limit it to a live and let live philosophy, his experiences (limited though they are) with his "black friend." No, everyone's got to accept his specious reasoning.

More weird is this peculiar dude (who's acting like a strange caricature) essentially gaslighting people into accepting this.

He doesn't even limit it to a live and let live philosophy, his experiences (limited though they are) with his "black friend." No, everyone's got to accept his specious reasoning.
Nailed it!

People are fucking weird on here. Hell, I'll outright say it... white people are fucking weird on here. ******* has to always go way beyond two people fucking. Weirdos start cooking up all kinds of weird hypotheticals that are borderline insane.

The things black men and black dick will do to a motherfucker...

Back