N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

Could it possibly be okay because you feel like you're in a position of power "drilling" the white wife of, most often, a white man ? In any other day, that position of power is usually in the other direction so it's perceived differently.
Let's play devil's advocate. What if that "white man" has "given" you that position of power, only temporarily? Just a thought.
The fact that it's a word shouldn't even make a man lose his mind like a fucking emotional loser. That's the problem with many wannabes, so called bulls. They'll claim to be dominant still will get emotional over a word. If you don't have emotional control even during sex should you or anybody else that flip at an epithet even be in this lifestyle. If all it takes is the N word to make you react like a baby then you have no business in this at all.

I say no … I think the sexiest most passionate exciting sex a White woman can ever have is hearing the romantic soft loving whispers with kisses in her ear of the words “can I cum inside you?” by her darker muscular black lover while he’s thrusting slowly deep inside her unprotected …and the only words she should be saying to him is “yes I want you to cum inside me”

I say no … I think the sexiest most passionate exciting sex a White woman can ever have is hearing the romantic soft loving whispers with kisses in her ear of the words “can I cum inside you?” by her darker muscular black lover while he’s thrusting slowly deep inside her unprotected …and the only words she should be saying to him is “yes I want you to cum inside me”
👍😊👋👋👋

Some of the responses on this thread clearly show you why as black people we are our own worst enemies. There are some real losers out there who will allow themselves to be called anything just to get some pussy. As a NON-AMERICAN black person (Yes we do exist, in fact we are the majority), that term is nothing but pure offensive. Who the fuck cares if Shane Diesel or whoever thinks its fine to use it. This type of ignorance needs to stop. Same way if you meet a particular woman and she tells you its ok to call her a slut or whore or such. Does that mean you have gained the consensus of all women? Go and ask your sister or mom if they want to be called that. Some of these things require common sense folks

I respect your opinion, too. However, to assume that "brothers tossing it around" makes it okay for you to do it is a HUGE stretch! Almost every ethnicity has words that they use among themselves, but they'd knock your teeth out if you used that word. Try going up to an Italian, Polish (fill in the blank) guy and laying some of the phrases they say among themselves on them and see what happens.
The husband once said: you like to take N-word D*ck. I already told him to be respecfull before He said it again, so I creampie his wife on purpose. She was very fertile. he was stressed all week.

The fact that it's a word shouldn't even make a man lose his mind like a fucking emotional loser. That's the problem with many wannabes, so called bulls. They'll claim to be dominant still will get emotional over a word. If you don't have emotional control even during sex should you or anybody else that flip at an epithet even be in this lifestyle. If all it takes is the N word to make you react like a baby then you have no business in this at all.
Some men are in this totally for the sex and they don't care what slurs are tossed at them, they only want that nut! Other guys do have the dignity to say "I don't go there, and it's not worth being insulted to get a nut....I'm not that desperate!" You can try to say, "it's only a word," but if this word eases out of someone's mouth, there's a deep seated thought behind it. Where I disagree with you is in your statement that "if you can't take the N word, you're a baby and have no business in this at all." I think the vast majority of white women, and the overwhelming majority of black men would never let that word cross their lips during a meaningful encounter. Words do have meaning, despite what you may think. If a woman wanted me to call her filthy, denigrating words, I wouldn't do that either because deep down inside her, there is a meaning behind those words and I don't view her in that manner and I'm not going to let her use me to belittle herself. In both cases, I would be the one losing a bit of my self esteem, and that's not for others to judge. As I said, I disagree with you...that not saying you're wrong. It's all in how you view this topic.

Last edited:
If a guy wants it, his partner can give it to him. It's not something we're interested in. Zero percent. No different in practice from any of our other hard boundaries.

There's a lot to be said about the cultural elements that make someone want to commit a racist act to get off, but in the bedroom, it's all about mutual consent. If it gets both parties off, go ahead and do it with privacy. Just remember that there is a hard line between the bedroom and the rest of the world.

If a guy wants it, his partner can give it to him. It's not something we're interested in. Zero percent. No different in practice from any of our other hard boundaries.

There's a lot to be said about the cultural elements that make someone want to commit a racist act to get off, but in the bedroom, it's all about mutual consent. If it gets both parties off, go ahead and do it with privacy. Just remember that there is a hard line between the bedroom and the rest of the world.
well said

My white friends say the word all the time, as in "sup my *****" and it bothers me not one bit, but it depends on what era you grew up in. I grew up in an area where white people hear the word all the time whether it be in school or tv, and they associate the word with "friend." It would only bother me if they used the word as an insult, much like if I were banging out a chick and I told her "you're such a good fucking slut." Compared to "damn that girl over there is a slut.

I'd love for the bull to make her use it and then punish the bitch for what she said. She would both hate and love saying it every time!

I met this guy , and one of his biggest turn on was to call him the N-word. Is it something common , or he was the weird one? hahah
NO it's NOT A TURN ON to me. the men of TODAY don't REALLY KNOWS what that word means & believe me if they lived back in 1950-1970 is any WHITE perosn used that word in their faces, some of their teeth would be missing & it's a HURTFUL WORD and it's HATEFUL

It depends on the bbc bull if he wants you to say it or not but never say it before the bbc never mention it!

I dont like it i reather prefet if the female calls me Daddy even tho im much younger then the avrage females i meet

This thread was a trip to read. Some of y'all are fucked.

If you use a racial slur that makes you a racist. I don't care how you try to rationalize that *******. Raceplay has always been fucking weird to me and honestly speaks to some other form of deeper trauma in my opinion.

But then again, some don't see it that way.

This thread was a trip to read. Some of y'all are fucked.

If you use a racial slur that makes you a racist. I don't care how you try to rationalize that *******. Raceplay has always been fucking weird to me and honestly speaks to some other form of deeper trauma in my opinion.

But then again, some don't see it that way.
Agreed....Guy posted it just to stir things up.

Back