My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

As a cuckold husband I am always prepared to take care my wife, to always be loyal to her, to always love her, to always adore her and be dutifully attentive to her in what ever she ask. I accept and realize with my very small endowment and lack of stamina that I am her beta male. For her to be completely sexually satisfied she will select a Alpha Superior endowed male as her lover, hopefully a Black Man. I shall be willing to serve her and her lover however they see fit. Therefore she will always be my wife but she will become his woman.

As a cuckold husband I am always prepared to take care my wife, to always be loyal to her, to always love her, to always adore her and be dutifully attentive to her in what ever she ask. I accept and realize with my very small endowment and lack of stamina that I am her beta male. For her to be completely sexually satisfied she will select a Alpha Superior endowed male as her lover, hopefully a Black Man. I shall be willing to serve her and her lover however they see fit. Therefore she will always be my wife but she will become his woman.
Yo know your place in the relationship and that’s how it has to be!!

Michael's new cage arrived yesterday. Much better fit, smaller and lighter so it's way more conformable for him. The moment he got home last night, I removed the old one and let him shower without any cage. Couldn't trust him before to not jerk off but he has come a long way. Whilst he showered I had a call from Dan, he wanted to come over tomorrow so I agreed. Michael will go out for the evening and Dan will stay here the night. We have a spare room for Michael. But given he was so good this week I gave him a tease. But he has began asking for release and sex of late which is not happening, he may need punishment. No makeup in this one as I was getting ready for bed. I love sending Michael to sleep frustrated and bulging whilst he made me come 3 times, I slept like a baby.
J
Xoxoxoxo
My God that is so fucking hot !!! Just feeling your hands on my balls and your mouth on me would make me cum, even in a cage. Michael did very well ! Oh and by the way, my wife loves to do that to me too (cum 2 or 3 times then go to sleep with me hard as a rock).

Michael's new cage arrived yesterday. Much better fit, smaller and lighter so it's way more conformable for him. The moment he got home last night, I removed the old one and let him shower without any cage. Couldn't trust him before to not jerk off but he has come a long way. Whilst he showered I had a call from Dan, he wanted to come over tomorrow so I agreed. Michael will go out for the evening and Dan will stay here the night. We have a spare room for Michael. But given he was so good this week I gave him a tease. But he has began asking for release and sex of late which is not happening, he may need punishment. No makeup in this one as I was getting ready for bed. I love sending Michael to sleep frustrated and bulging whilst he made me come 3 times, I slept like a baby.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Absolutely perfect!

J
Xoxoxoxo
As said so many times before. You are the best wife ever and you are soooo good for him. He is in very good hands

Change of plan tonight. I'm on date night with my bull Dan and hubby is at home waiting for us. Michael goes in the spare room. He's a new cage and an Evening of ass training. He must take them all by 9pm GMT. Training day and he's already got the large plug in. What a good boy.
J
xoxoxozo
Very hot

Change of plan tonight. I'm on date night with my bull Dan and hubby is at home waiting for us. Michael goes in the spare room. He's a new cage and an Evening of ass training. He must take them all by 9pm GMT. Training day and he's already got the large plug in. What a good boy.
J
xoxoxozo
Thats awesome, let us know how it went

Back