Modern White Marriage The visual guide book to sex in a Modern White Marriage...

In the modern white marriage a husband gets to watch his beautiful wife service her big black cock lover from across the room.

View attachment 4708336
I used to walk in on my wife doing this when I got home from work. The black guy would just look at me and grin. My wife never slows up and keeps sucking him off. He would pull her lips off his dick and slide down raising his legs up giving my wife access to his asshole. He would hold her by the hair and say french kiss my asshole you fucking white married slut. Then look at me and chuckle.

I used to walk in on my wife doing this when I got home from work. The black guy would just look at me and grin. My wife never slows up and keeps sucking him off. He would pull her lips off his dick and slide down raising his legs up giving my wife access to his asshole. He would hold her by the hair and say french kiss my asshole you fucking white married slut. Then look at me and chuckle.
You wróte you had children. May I ask how many? Did you manage to have all your ******* from your husband or did you also have mixed ones?

We have 2 children both white but I did get pregnant by a black man I was fucking but I lost it. As much bbc cum that has been pumped in my white married pussy I should have a bunch of mixed babies
We also played around with this: While for a mom the baby is her baby anyway, wife's pregnancy by another man is the ultimate form of cuckolding for the husband . But given the widespread prudery and ignorance in society, it might be easier for a non-mixed couple to have only non-mixed children - easier than explaining that the mom enjoys being a slutwife for black men.

However, I suppose you enjoyed hot f*cking sessions also during your pregnancies. Our last pregnancy was very enjoyable in this respect because my wife was f*cked on a regular basis by her then Turkish lover throughout her whole pregnancy, up to just a few weeks before delivery. It was very hot for all of us.,

No I wasn't a black cock slut when I was pregnant. I didn't want to do anything that may harm my pregnancy. After I had my ******* I got myself back in shape and ready to take up where I left off. When I would be in a room full of black men and they are using me I would think what I have turned into. When you in a room full high black men and I am naked. I have a BBC in my pussy another in my asshole and one in my mouth with others waiting for one of my holes to open up. I think about how sluty this is. Here I am 21 years old and I have black men some I have never met using all my holes. I have zero doubt everything these black men will want to do to me I will love every minute of it

No I wasn't a black cock slut when I was pregnant. I didn't want to do anything that may harm my pregnancy. After I had my ******* I got myself back in shape and ready to take up where I left off. When I would be in a room full of black men and they are using me I would think what I have turned into. When you in a room full high black men and I am naked. I have a BBC in my pussy another in my asshole and one in my mouth with others waiting for one of my holes to open up. I think about how sluty this is. Here I am 21 years old and I have black men some I have never met using all my holes. I have zero doubt everything these black men will want to do to me I will love every minute of it
That’s really special and rare. You are lucky. What will you do next?

It gives me pleasure to hear that you are a very responsible person who during pregnancy did not want to take any risk for your baby. This might have been especially important given the harsh way you were treated by your bulls. It was not so much a problem in our case, because our Turkish bull fucked my wife within the "normal range".

May I ask up to what age you practiced this kind of extreme inter-ratial sex with dominant black bulls? I am asking because my wife is in her early fifties now and I am somewhat older. We have 15 years of experience and we still meet an afroamerican friend as well as another guy from Cameroon (and his friends). I am wondering how long we can enjoy these activities.

Back