Modern White Marriage The visual guide book to sex in a Modern White Marriage...

I think it's the most wonderful kind and deepest kind of love a white husband can show his wife when he totally supports her and of course acknowledges paternity when she gets pregnant by her BBC lover. and I find it deeply repulsive and condemn the accursed racism that still exists in our society, which is shown to such a couple in their everyday lives and wants to make their lives a misery
I agree

I think it's the most wonderful kind and deepest kind of love a white husband can show his wife when he totally supports her and of course acknowledges paternity when she gets pregnant by her BBC lover. and I find it deeply repulsive and condemn the accursed racism that still exists in our society, which is shown to such a couple in their everyday lives and wants to make their lives a misery
Agree!!! Agree!!! 1000000000 times agree!!!
People around are so racial!! I hate racism with all my heart. Any racism and enforcement are against my soul. Love to trust and love people around but some of them are such bástards with the wrong spirit to judge the other lifestyles. It makes me sick tbh 😞
Apologies for my bad English skills.

In a modern white marriage, everybody wins!

View attachment 6645118
This is aerate and beautiful moment. Why? Because hubby is releasing himself BEFORE they have. He will be free of the libidous cravings that drive him and will experience the raw humiliation of watching the woman you love give herself to another man. A man who intimidated you sexually and likely in other ways. He is a pure Cuckold and they are clearly enjoying themselves.

Everybody wins.

Agree!!! Agree!!! 1000000000 times agree!!!
People around are so racial!! I hate racism with all my heart. Any racism and enforcement are against my soul. Love to trust and love people around but some of them are such bástards with the wrong spirit to judge the other lifestyles. It makes me sick tbh 😞
Apologies for my bad English skills.
It’s not about the race of the offspring. It’s about being a good *******. I strongly believe the genetic parent should always be in involved unless they are unable to contribute to the raising due to reasons beyond their control.

This is like a National Geographic documentary allowing us to see into something we rarely get to see. Insight into the Dominant Bull and the wife, and the cuckold husband.

See how natural and normal this is? Doesn’t it look right to you?
It looks completely normal and natural to me to see a white wife getting her sexual needs and desires met by a Black Bull while hubby enjoys watching her being satisfied. Thats a loving relationship!

Back