Making Blacktowhite.net Great Again

What do you think are the best ways to get this site back on track to the interracial lifestyle?

• Make all users verify

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Limit members and unverified users access (messaging/forum/posting)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Have only verified users able to interact

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ignore the problem and let the site go downhill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban cucks without proof of a girlfriend/wife and her participation

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Delete all accounts that are unverified monthly

• Additional verification methods

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm a closet homosexual and I don't care that I'm ruining the site by catfishing

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Make profile pics mandatory

• Total voters

Charles Hardwood

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
A lot of users have made complaints to staff about the direction that the site is going and the fact that it is overrun by dishonest, desperate to get off users. While staff has brought to our attention that the system used the way it is serves a purpose I would like to get others opinions on possible ways to make the site the way that it was before it shifted in the wrong direction.

A lot of users have made complaints to staff about the direction that the site is going and the fact that it is overrun by dishonest, desperate to get off users. While staff has brought to our attention that the system used the way it is serves a purpose I would like to get others opinions on possible ways to make the site the way that it was before it shifted in the wrong direction.
I think you’re making an assumption that most “honest” users are aware of and in agreement about what behavior has become the most problematic on the site. Maybe if you’re a bit more focused and direct about what the issues are, in your opinion, you’d receive just as focused and relevant answers to your question.

Just a thought.

I think your like the guy who walked into the woods then complained about too many trees. Any forum on the net is subject to fraud or people who are not completely truthful. The moderators in most cases are volunteers with limited time to handle the sight. Sights only survive with lots of hits or paid members. The kind of security you speak of would require both people and time. Verifying monthly would require full time people being paid to do all that work. The cost would be passed on to those verified. I suspect the few who would be willing to pay that fee might just go away if they were unable to connect for a month or two. The sight would collapse.
Here's a thought, do the work. Yes it's irritating to discover a phony. The reality is they are always around, they will figure out a way to get around any verification process other than finger prints or maybe a retinal scan. Good luck with getting people to provide that information to any internet sight. The truth is we should not provide to much information. The reality is there are billions of sights people log on every day without any idea of who's actually running that sight. Putting everything out there to get access to any sight that you don't know for a fact who's getting that information is just a little crazy.

Back