Makeup or no Makeup that is the question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UrbanGuy, Sep 15, 2014.

1. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    I just don't care for makeup on white women or any other women for that matter. I prefer the natural look and I could do without all the war paint they cake on there face. I do like the lipstick and lip gloss they wear though. So men tell me what do you prefer on the lady you're seeking to go out with. Ladies feel free to chime in too.

2. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I love eyes they seem to catch my attention if the woman wears too much or really wrong color can be a turn off.

UrbanGuy likes this.
  3. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Eye liner is fine if it's highlights her eyes and they don't go overboard.

4. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    For the most part no make up. Why hide natural beauty? Definitely no Tammy Faye Bakkers

UrbanGuy likes this.
  5. bocx

bocx Active Member

makeup has to be subtle to be effective, being natural at home is great, but I would always be expected to be immaculately turned out when going out with him, which means makeup, hair, nails and dressing appropriately

UrbanGuy likes this.
  6. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    lol - damn I might have to YouTube Ms Baker, she was the Queen of makeup and straight out of a horror show.

Damanrichere likes this.
  7. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    That she was and I haven't seen any woman worse. It is sad that someone was paid to do her makeup

8. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    getting your nails, hair and dressing immaculate is all good. makeup u probably can do without unless u are subconsciously weary of how u look without it.