Levels

So my question would be at what point women and maybe even men feel they reach certain levels when having IR relations or a cuckold lifestyle. I mean I have gone through the wanting to have IR sex and then massive desire for it and now a drive for semen from it but I don't think I want to have an IR baby. This might be because I already have children or maybe I haven't hit the point yet where I feel I need to be pregnant again.

So basically what stages did everyone else go through and what points did you find yourself craving at what times in the relationships?

So my question would be at what point women and maybe even men feel they reach certain levels when having IR relations or a cuckold lifestyle. I mean I have gone through the wanting to have IR sex and then massive desire for it and now a drive for semen from it but I don't think I want to have an IR baby. This might be because I already have children or maybe I haven't hit the point yet where I feel I need to be pregnant again.

So basically what stages did everyone else go through and what points did you find yourself craving at what times in the relationships?
What does having a baby have to do with what stage one is in their sexual kink/lifestyle? Not trying to be a killjoy but might it be you do not want a baby because that is taking it a bit too far? Are you in love with a man of another race?

For cuckold couples I don't think having an IR baby because of a kink should ever be a 'stage' they goes through. A baby deserves a healthy family with a normal ******* and mom relationship. Not a mom got pregnant by her fuck buddy dynamic. It's sad enough there are so many broken families, why on earth let a baby wonder about it's place in the family because of some sexual kink?

The best reason to want a baby, mixed race or not, is because you are in love with someone and want to raise offspring with them.

I think a lot of people are at the stage where the fantasy has too much of a hold on their lives. Mixing real life with fantasy and kink. A kink is not always easy to deal with. It can become compulsive I've noticed throughout the years lurking on websites in the niche.

I want a good sex life because that will make me function better - I enjoy life more. This way I play my role better in my family.

Maybe I worded my questions and thread incorrectly and by no means would I ever endanger a baby or neglect one. If sex lead me to becoming pregnant inside or outside of my marriage I would be there for the baby 100%.

My question was more towards a sexual idea becoming a reality. Right now we play that we are trying to get me pregnant but at the same time I am on BC and not actively trying outside of it being sexy and fun. I was wondering if people hit a stage in which they truly desired to become pregnant by their black studs and have an IR baby raised either by them and their partner of by them and the baby's biological *******.

It was more a question to spark some conversation and not to offend or suggest the neglect of any baby in any which way. Upon choosing to have sex in any which shape or form you should be prepared that a baby may be the result and be prepared to accept that.

Maybe I worded my questions and thread incorrectly and by no means would I ever endanger a baby or neglect one. If sex lead me to becoming pregnant inside or outside of my marriage I would be there for the baby 100%.

My question was more towards a sexual idea becoming a reality. Right now we play that we are trying to get me pregnant but at the same time I am on BC and not actively trying outside of it being sexy and fun. I was wondering if people hit a stage in which they truly desired to become pregnant by their black studs and have an IR baby raised either by them and their partner of by them and the baby's biological *******.

It was more a question to spark some conversation and not to offend or suggest the neglect of any baby in any which way. Upon choosing to have sex in any which shape or form you should be prepared that a baby may be the result and be prepared to accept that.
I did not address it at you. I did not know you were married or not. I'll be blunt tho now I know you are ;)

Would you like to be the product of a sexual kink of your mom and your non biological *******? Or would you divorce your husband to raise the baby with your bull? Or would you invite him to come live with you guys?

I mean seriously why would you even consider this?

What are you going to tell the kid when they are older?

I did not address it at you. I did not know you were married or not. I'll be blunt tho now I know you are ;)

Would you like to be the product of a sexual kink of your mom and your non biological *******? Or would you divorce your husband to raise the baby with your bull? Or would you invite him to come live with you guys?

I mean seriously why would you even consider this?

What are you going to tell the kid when they are older?
Again it is a role playing thing for me at the moment as I am not actively seeking to become pregnant. If I were to get pregnant I would have the baby and care for them. If the ******* wanted to be in their life I would allow them to be since we do share a connection and if not my husband and I would raise the baby as we have with our other three. I would tell the baby the truth that his ******* and I had a connection and started a relationship which gave me him or her. I would not regret it nor walk away from it. I would not abort it and would give them everything I could.

I think ive mentioned this before in other posts but breeding is not a wrong or horrible idea. My gf and i have talked about this. We love and trust each other more then enough to have *******. If the question is at what point were we willing to accept the outcome of her getting pregnant possibly by someone else well...for us it was before we actually started the lifestyle. So much damage can be done when people dont concider the outcomes of swinging or cucking. Anyone concidering making this more then just a sexual fantasy should be aware of the outcome. If i wasnt willing to accept that my girlfriend was going to have another mans kid i wouldnt be rolling the dice right now. While we really dont want an IR kid right now if she did get pregnant with her lovers kid (all the bc and condoms in the world dont guarantee anything) id be by her side. Its mostly the family we already have that worries us both. We dont have ******* of our own but we are super close to her family and we'd rather not have to explain why the baby doesn't share my skin color. None the less if it did happen we would explain to the family that the circumstances of the birth were irrelevant. We'd have a baby that we would raise and give the best life we could regardless of what they thought. I gueas to try be more direct about the answer... We dont want an IR baby but if it happened we'd both be happy

So my question would be at what point women and maybe even men feel they reach certain levels
....I've never heard it put quite this way, but there are no standardized levels that I know of ... each individual has his or her own preferences. As long as everyone involved (cuck husband, bull, hotwife) is 'in tune' with the activities, everything is great. Think of it like ordering yourself a new car with various "extras" ... some might want to experience all the extras, but most just want specific "extras" that appeal to them.
....You're obviously here to learn about and get ideas about interracial cuckolding ... and you read a lot about various fetishes people like to discuss regarding it. Personally I'm not for the "owning", or the "servitude", or "seeding" fantasies, so when I see the threads regarding them, I just skip over them.
....Regarding pregnancy, however, I can understand a couple's desire to have another man to purposely impregnate the wife. For example, possibly a very dread genetic gene runs in the male's family and there's a 1:4 chance his offspring would get the disease, so they elect to impregnate her with another, healthier man's sperm. Just realize that a lot of what is written here is pure fantasy written mostly by married males.

"Help me enjoy my fantasy, but appreciate reality, and the ability to know the difference."

This is one of my favorite role play games as well. I don't plan on getting pregnant right now but I love when I am having sex and the guy I am with will make me beg for his seed and beg him to knock me up.

I have fantasised about it but I would never actually want to get pregnant again.

Back