PAWG term boundaries

What do you consider a PAWG (phat ass white girl)

• Total voters
At what point does a basic white woman become a PAWG? And at what point does she go from PAWG to FAWG or BBW? Is there crossover anywhere? I used to think that being called a PAWG was a compliment but now that I’ve seen what most would consider to be just a “BBW” or beyond being referred to as PAWGs along with skinny girls with no asses at all I have to wonder whether the term even means anything anymore. Does PAWG just stand for “Practically Any White Girl” now? This post is not meant to be inflammatory but I’m sure it will be anyway.

I did an entire breakdown about this same topic on reddit!

describing white girls, the acronym
Phat Ass White Girl
it's supposed to be reserved for a normal/average sized white girl who have a larger booty, similar to a black girl.

You have to consider this - the P stands for Phat which is an old hip-hop slang going back at least 30 Years. Ask any OG here like @TheTaylorBear.....
PHAT was originally a cultural thing amongst BLACK MEN describing anything we liked 😅

The term 'Phat' literally means anything that's dope or fresh or better than average- it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with size.

An outfit can be phat (hence, Phat Farm clothing)

a brand new CD can be phat
the rims on your car can be phat...

or a girl's booty can be phat.

So with that being said, PAWG from the original Hip Hop term simply translates as a 'white girl with a very nice ass'

How a bunch of oversized/overweight women try to co-op this term and misuse it that's beyond my understanding 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But that's typical cultural misappropriation for you 🤷🏾‍♂️

- Professor Mike

Last edited:
A PAWG is any white woman with a big booty! More importantly with the big booty is so nice men with big and small cocks alike want to clap her cheeks!

At what point does a basic white woman become a PAWG? And at what point does she go from PAWG to FAWG or BBW? Is there crossover anywhere? I used to think that being called a PAWG was a compliment but now that I’ve seen what most would consider to be just a “BBW” or beyond being referred to as PAWGs along with skinny girls with no asses at all I have to wonder whether the term even means anything anymore. Does PAWG just stand for “Practically Any White Girl” now? This post is not meant to be inflammatory but I’m sure it will be anyway.
This is a really good question and I can only speak on myself and from my own experience since most
men on this platform have different preferences when it comes to P.A.W.G.S

In my opinion, there’s nothing more attractive to me when a woman is fully confident to who is she and embraces it. Whether she’s a p.a.w.g, has nice tits, feet/soles, a down to earth perspective etc…

With you, and from what I’ve seen so far, you’re the real deal and have a nice phat ass and a sharp mind and a down to earth perspective about life but I can’t and won’t tell anyone how they should be and let them discover that for themselves 👍🏾🤤😍😎🔥✨💕♠️💋💯.

Attachments

• qosdivinitygracex2.jpeg
    qosdivinitygracex2.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 54
  • tumblr_8fb0452a5a1e17e11646e2dbc2193d7a_c5023473_1280.jpeg
    tumblr_8fb0452a5a1e17e11646e2dbc2193d7a_c5023473_1280.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 45
  • tumblr_db460750a2870774229b91462efb02d2_7a227140_1280.jpeg
    tumblr_db460750a2870774229b91462efb02d2_7a227140_1280.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 42
  • tumblr_a6cdff0638fe4cb22378b296b60a7f43_f3c37209_1280.jpeg
    tumblr_a6cdff0638fe4cb22378b296b60a7f43_f3c37209_1280.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 44
  • unknown_5.jpeg
    unknown_5.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Lumii_20230408_220143639.jpeg
    Lumii_20230408_220143639.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 59
Good question

From Christine -
I don't know if it has to be all that technical.
I mean, when guys at school used to call me a "PAWG", I didn't know
what it meant. Then when one of them explained it by saying. "I gots
a donkey booty", in front of the whole class, I was so embarrassed.
But then I learned it was very much a complement.

I'm not white, and I never heard the term until we got on this site. but what I've seen and read about the subject it sounds like black men looking for white women with ass' like black women. Just my perception. I do not have a big ass actually a small ass,

Is this a scientific study? Just have fun

From Christine -
Probably the thing that I liked best and eventually
made me "give it up" was that most of the young black guys at school
were not hung-up on perfect bodies. Yes, I was a PAWG but I was older
(early 50') with slightly saggy titties and a big fat round ass with some
cellulite. I would even warn them when they tried to pull down my leggings
that they might not like what they see.

Instead, they were "good to go" and "nutted too quick" so they
usually needed to "ride that booty agin". Needless to say I was very flattered.

Being called a PAWG is what we use to call thick, now days I am like you I don't know anymore.

Based on what I have seen previously regarding PAWGs I would agree that there’s definitely a range of size, but that hip/booty to waist ratio was always the all determining factor. I’d say a good majority of what is posted on this site as “PAWG” content doesn’t meet the criteria. Then again neither does most of the “QOS” content either. 😂
If the photos on your profile are you, you are THICK, not BBW, a TRUE PAWG. In shape thick, nicely proportioned woman.

You are right. Men be horny and call any woman no matter the size a pawg. You are a true pawg.

Back