PAWG term boundaries

What do you consider a PAWG (phat ass white girl)

• Total voters

QOShotwifeDFW

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
At what point does a basic white woman become a PAWG? And at what point does she go from PAWG to FAWG or BBW? Is there crossover anywhere? I used to think that being called a PAWG was a compliment but now that I’ve seen what most would consider to be just a “BBW” or beyond being referred to as PAWGs along with skinny girls with no asses at all I have to wonder whether the term even means anything anymore. Does PAWG just stand for “Practically Any White Girl” now? This post is not meant to be inflammatory but I’m sure it will be anyway.

For me, its the hip to waist ratio that matters to me. The coke bottle-like appearance is desirable and it can range from petite to bbw but thats just me. Definitely see a lot of posts that don’t fit that description lol. Just my 2 cents.

For me, it’s the hip to waist ratio that matters to me. The coke bottle-like appearance is desirable and it can range from petite to bbw but thats just me. Definitely see a lot of posts that don’t fit that description lol. Just my 2 cents.
Based on what I have seen previously regarding PAWGs I would agree that there’s definitely a range of size, but that hip/booty to waist ratio was always the all determining factor. I’d say a good majority of what is posted on this site as “PAWG” content doesn’t meet the criteria. Then again neither does most of the “QOS” content either. 😂

Based on what I have seen previously regarding PAWGs I would agree that there’s definitely a range of size, but that hip/booty to waist ratio was always the all determining factor. I’d say a good majority of what is posted on this site as “PAWG” content doesn’t meet the criteria. Then again neither does most of the “QOS” content either. 😂
Agreed. Also to me if you aren’t a blonde it doesn’t sound right to call someone a PAWG. Just my opinion. Something about blondes and the whole IR thing that just fits.

Most definitely!!!!! I love all women with all shapes and sizes, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses which also apply to the sexual market place. But we have to be honest and call a “Spade a Spade.” No pun intended

If your ass us 80% larger than the rest of your body your the liberty bell….
A woman with a 29” waist with hips/booty that is 52” has an ass that is 80% larger than her waist. Those dimensions are not unheard of (especially when BBLs are taken into consideration). Rare for sure but not quite as extreme as it sounds. I fall into the 60% range at 29” x 47”, all natural. 😁

The usage of the term has been destroyed for the most part & its basically anything goes now. What is used to mean was a white girl who had a phat ass in times when you didn't see a whole lot of white girls with an ass like Jennifer Lopez did back in the day. A pawg was a fit white chick with an ass that made you say damn she got a phat ass! Not a fat ass & nobody was running around talking about hip to ass percentages & what not. No wonder it's all fucked up then you've got the fake ass thing happening & it's just a mess.

At what point does a basic white woman become a PAWG? And at what point does she go from PAWG to FAWG or BBW? Is there crossover anywhere? I used to think that being called a PAWG was a compliment but now that I’ve seen what most would consider to be just a “BBW” or beyond being referred to as PAWGs along with skinny girls with no asses at all I have to wonder whether the term even means anything anymore. Does PAWG just stand for “Practically Any White Girl” now? This post is not meant to be inflammatory but I’m sure it will be anyway.
Prime PAWG... Yes You Are😘

A woman with a 29” waist with hips/booty that is 52” has an ass that is 80% larger than her waist. Those dimensions are not unheard of (especially when BBLs are taken into consideration). Rare for sure but not quite as extreme as it sounds. I fall into the 60% range at 29” x 47”, all natural. 😁
Hips to waist ratio. You 100% qualify. I just shake my head at some who try to claim it themselves

That's a pawg there

Phat assed white girl

IMO I would say anything around Flower Tucci, Alexis Texas, Iggy Azalea, Coco Austin is a PAWG.

I’ll say this tho. Whenever I see people make PAWG threads, most white women fail with their pictures. If you have a round ass, you automatically can take every angle. Either turn slightly to the left or right or give us a nice booty and soles picture.

Back