PAWG term boundaries

What do you consider a PAWG (phat ass white girl)

• Total voters
At what point does a basic white woman become a PAWG? And at what point does she go from PAWG to FAWG or BBW? Is there crossover anywhere? I used to think that being called a PAWG was a compliment but now that I’ve seen what most would consider to be just a “BBW” or beyond being referred to as PAWGs along with skinny girls with no asses at all I have to wonder whether the term even means anything anymore. Does PAWG just stand for “Practically Any White Girl” now? This post is not meant to be inflammatory but I’m sure it will be anyway.
You are most certainly the definition of a pawg!

At what point does a basic white woman become a PAWG? And at what point does she go from PAWG to FAWG or BBW? Is there crossover anywhere? I used to think that being called a PAWG was a compliment but now that I’ve seen what most would consider to be just a “BBW” or beyond being referred to as PAWGs along with skinny girls with no asses at all I have to wonder whether the term even means anything anymore. Does PAWG just stand for “Practically Any White Girl” now? This post is not meant to be inflammatory but I’m sure it will be anyway.
I appreciate you putting this out there . Although preferred body types do exist we do need to come up with a law and stick to it . For me the definition of a “ thick “ woman is a big booty , flat stomach, with hips . If you are muffin topping that’s cool that’s Bbw area honestly. What makes a pawg a pawg or a Whooty (white girl with booty ) there has to be hwp . So for me a pawg has bigger booty than a regular woman her same measurements. Hopefully we can act accordingly. 🤴🏿👯‍♀️🍑 #bigbootygirlsbff

How many of these women would be considered a pawg ?
View attachment trim_531E2B83-9B81-4FB6-B206-1E8F34FFB882.mp4
View attachment video.movIMG_1166.jpeg
View attachment trim_581BFEF4-0F9D-4AE6-827B-50263E2B4938.mp4
View attachment trim_71F9988D-DEBB-4631-A8CF-0B8A78C25F0F.mp4
View attachment trim_59EF8D5C-DFD2-41CF-8DA5-2D6F71335AAC.mp4IMG_2606.jpegIMG_2284.jpegIMG_1628.jpegIMG_1589.jpeg
View attachment trim_22BECC26-C9A7-46F2-A2CA-65E9EA35F387.mp4
View attachment trim_FDCC1DFC-63E7-4940-9AF7-E8DC1AE73E36.mp4

I appreciate you putting this out there . Although preferred body types do exist we do need to come up with a law and stick to it . For me the definition of a “ thick “ woman is a big booty , flat stomach, with hips . If you are muffin topping that’s cool that’s Bbw area honestly. What makes a pawg a pawg or a Whooty (white girl with booty ) there has to be hwp . So for me a pawg has bigger booty than a regular woman her same measurements. Hopefully we can act accordingly. 🤴🏿👯‍♀️🍑 #bigbootygirlsbff

How many of these women would be considered a pawg ?

Wow that was quite the media dump.

Some of those women would be considered PAWG from my traditional definition point of view. Others not so much. Most of what people try to drop into this thread would not qualify as PAWG given the actual meaning of the term.

This thread is not meant to be a “Am I a PAWG?” or “is my wife a PAWG?” media dumping ground. There are already other threads available for those posts.

I think it depends on the person, for example, there is this blonde chick who goes to the gym. Her waist is tiny, like seriously tiny. Her upper body is very tone, you can see clear definition. She has one of the most ridiculous asses I’ve seen. When she stands sideways, you could almost sit on it. I actually think she’s probably the hottest chick in the gym, most guys would probably agree that she’s definitely top 10 in the gym (there are some pretty hot girls) anyway, other guys I talk to always say how hot she is. Anyways, the other day a guy I was talking to said she was fat. There is NO WAY this chick is fat. I would definitely classify her as a PAWG myself. I definitely see what you mean though that girls that are overweight or even super skinny being called PAWGs. I would say a PAWG is a girl who is skinny to average with above average sized butt. I tend to find that preference for ass size (at least among white men) varies with age. Guys 50+ tend to like women with pancake butts. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard them comment on a woman’s ass and it is flatter than a 10 year old. I met a Chinese guy (like actually from China, not someone just of Chinese decent) and he was saying that in China, the smaller a girls butt the better. They legit think if a girl has a big butt, she’s fat.

Back