Ladies, what are your true limits?

I’ve been reading posts for a while now, and it seems like a common attitude from the women on here is that they will do absolutely anything a black man wants. Surely that’s not true, everyone ha their limits. Ladies, what are yours? What have you saId No to?
As I have said once before:
I once told a man "no limits"....
So then he wants me to smoke a cigarette...well I can't do that....
So then he wants me to ******* alcohol...well I can't do that....
So then he wants me to eat vegemite (I had had it before; it is too salty)....well I can't do that......

Finally he settled down and just tied me up....what a relief.

So then he wants me to eat vegemite (I had had it before; it is too salty)....well I can't do that......

Can I tie you up

It was not. :(
Can I ask you did you use anal toys or butt plugs to open it up first before you tried to do anal? After watching petite teen girls take multiple 9" and 10" inch cocks in the ass I'm am under the impression that anal is all about preparation if you really want to do it and enjoy it!

My bride has told every Bull she did not want anal. She says that, yet with every Bull she has been with has asked and every time she bends over and begs for it. Her current Man gets to enjoy her ass weekly. He does this on the days he uses me. He enjoys altering between our asses. Its Dominance and control of both of us to cement our respective roles. He also likes when we are both begging for his seed.

love a woman with a sense of humour.

Back