Ladies: Tell Us What Attracts You To Black Men, NOT Counting Physical Features

Polite, Considerate, Intelligent, Sense of Humor, and Clean.

When I'm meeting a prospective playmate for the first time, these are the qualities I'm looking for. If a guy fails in two of these areas, there isn't going to be a call-back from me.
Clean is a definite MUST!

TAKE NOTICE OF ANY GROUP SOCIAL GATHERING....ANY TIME RELAXED CONFIDENT...ATTRACTIVE BLACK MEN COME INTO THE AREA NOTICE HOW WOMEN CANT HELP BUT GIVE OFF SEX UALLY ATTRACTED PHYSICAL CUES LIKE HAIR FLIPS...subtle SMILES...AND GIGGLING AT THEIR TOP SHELF FLIRT GAMES....ITS THEIR SPECIAL GIFT....EASY FLIRTACIOUS CONFIDENCE...SOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE
I've noticed. And I've also noticed how some white women are becoming more direct/flirty in social settings too!

A great smile that you can see in his eyes, a playful attitude, a quick wit, the desire to have a conversation about something other than sex, and a twisted sense of humor (as we're members of the South Park Generation).

The passion. The site of a black man as I lay in bed and their body on top of mine. The site, the pleasure, the black and white. Their sense of strength. Their dominate nature that seems so effortless. Their confidence. Their ability to be gentle one minute and the next they control your mind, your body, your movement.

The passion. The site of a black man as I lay in bed and their body on top of mine. The site, the pleasure, the black and white. Their sense of strength. Their dominate nature that seems so effortless. Their confidence. Their ability to be gentle one minute and the next they control your mind, your body, your movement.
PERFECTLY STATED QOS SISTER....I LOVE THE EFFORTLESS FLIRT GAME THE BEST ONES HAVE....SO SEXY....WEAK BETAS HAVE ZERO FLIRT GAME....ANY WONDER THE INCREDIBLY STRONG ATTRACTION TO SEXY BLACK MEN WITH CONFIDENCE? MMM THINK NOT #BLACKPLEASE #PLEASEHIM #QOSFOREVER

Back