Ladies: Tell Us What Attracts You To Black Men, NOT Counting Physical Features

Trimaster

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Ok ladies! Lets hear it: not counting physical features, what attracts you to black men? This lovely lady really broke it down.

Your turn! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ˜Š

Attachments

• 963374d12a4dcea62ae9d7853a5b4bca.mp4
    10.4 MB
My observation has been that most black men naturally carry themselves with more outward confidence and seem to me more sure of themselves as men. No not all but it seems the majority do. Cockiness and arrogance goes nowhere with me but a pure confidence in demeanor is definitely an attraction.

My observation has been that most black men naturally carry themselves with more outward confidence and seem to me more sure of themselves as men. No not all but it seems the majority do. Cockiness and arrogance goes nowhere with me but a pure confidence in demeanor is definitely an attraction.
I definitely agree with you on that confidence. It's that belief in ourselves that make many of us think we can get with anyone. Lol

Ok ladies! Lets hear it: not counting physical features, what attracts you to black men? This lovely lady really broke it down.

Your turn! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ˜Š
Love this question! My very first love was a black man and for college years I was completely immersed in black culture. What I love; the confidence, swagger, sense of humor and playfulness, master flirters, masters of seduction, skilled at making me feel desirable and desired, the teasing, attention to grooming, fashion and hygiene, the precious words of affection: "boo, mama, baby," ect. I could go on for awhile. The other big thing: black men are not afraid to let you know they want you. White guys are often very coy about this. I also posted an article here: "why white women love black men" you might look that up.

TAKE NOTICE OF ANY GROUP SOCIAL GATHERING....ANY TIME RELAXED CONFIDENT...ATTRACTIVE BLACK MEN COME INTO THE AREA NOTICE HOW WOMEN CANT HELP BUT GIVE OFF SEX UALLY ATTRACTED PHYSICAL CUES LIKE HAIR FLIPS...subtle SMILES...AND GIGGLING AT THEIR TOP SHELF FLIRT GAMES....ITS THEIR SPECIAL GIFT....EASY FLIRTACIOUS CONFIDENCE...SOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE

Last edited:
Polite, Considerate, Intelligent, Sense of Humor, and Clean.

When I'm meeting a prospective playmate for the first time, these are the qualities I'm looking for. If a guy fails in two of these areas, there isn't going to be a call-back from me.
...and sometimes, even if you pass, this lady's standards are so rock solid you still may be wanting and waiting😒. Love you, Donna!;)πŸ‘

Love this question! My very first love was a black man and for college years I was completely immersed in black culture. What I love; the confidence, swagger, sense of humor and playfulness, master flirters, masters of seduction, skilled at making me feel desirable and desired, the teasing, attention to grooming, fashion and hygiene, the precious words of affection: "boo, mama, baby," ect. I could go on for awhile. The other big thing: black men are not afraid to let you know they want you. White guys are often very coy about this. I also posted an article here: "why white women love black men" you might look that up.
Women love it when a guy tells you what he wants 😊

Back