Ladies, do you let your bull pick your outfit?

My wife says she dresses for herself first and foremost but it's always (I think) with her b/f in mind. In our case, he comments on the things he likes and it's a sign to me to order it which I do ..then he compliments her and enjoys her looks/outfits. It makes him happy with my actions - sometimes it's even delivered to his place so he can make a git to her altho I always pay.

For me and my ex, she always thought it was fun to involve me in picking the outfits for her dates. I don’t think her bulls ever explicitly picked, but they absolutely approved.

M knew that lingerie was a big turn on for me, so as part of the tease, it was so much fun to be involved in the “look but don’t touch” act. She would dress exactly how I liked, but then give it to someone else. Absolutely incredible experience

Seriously? Explain please
Well, everyone is at different stages and with differentt hot-buttons at different times. For us now, the fun is that I can tell her an outfit or a dress or shoes etc that I think she'd look great in, but we're married, known each otther years, she's used to me trying to dress up like a whore for me. SO, I suggested another path (which she agreed to), from now on it's not what I/me/husband would like to see her in. The filter is, would she look good to black men in it? Hey it works for me too, obviously. It's part of the to-and-fro. She shaved her pussy as baby-smooth as I've EVER seen it last weekend and told me she did it because one of her black girlfriends complained to her that her husband told her she should shave, lol. So, it's not always about fucking and cumming and whoring and all that. Sometimes it's tthe litttle things in between thatt keep it fun and creative.

Attachments

• DSCN2074.JPG
    DSCN2074.JPG
    421.4 KB · Views: 499
Back