Ladies, do you let your bull pick your outfit?

My wife says she dresses for herself first and foremost but it's always (I think) with her b/f in mind. In our case, he comments on the things he likes and it's a sign to me to order it which I do ..then he compliments her and enjoys her looks/outfits. It makes him happy with my actions - sometimes it's even delivered to his place so he can make a git to her altho I always pay.
It’s funny how so many of us think alike. I do the same thing. I like to pick out the sluttiest tiniest most expensive outfits I can find and tell cuck to order and send it my house. Like having something for her to change into. Sets a great tone for what’s to come .

I (Brook) have, of course. I say of course because I've had the pleasure of many different experiences and "activities" in this lifestyle and I've had outfits picked out for me and things I've worn because I know the immediate effects of studs seeing me looking obviously available and fucking me outta whatever I'm wearing.
Whatever, I'm buzzed, playing with myself as I check out post's. Hubby's working🙃

Ladies, curious how many of you allow your bull to pick your wardrobe? I always tell my bulls to find what they want me to wear for them on Amazon and I order it just for them. Curious if anyone else does this…
Hubby and I pick ours. I have certain outfits for my certain bull. Love my hubby has a big hispanic cock and since beginning he was never in to lingerie lol but when it came to this lifestyle he got me Into omg since I'm allowed to play with bbc only he ask when I play when he not around or going to play that I put on the outfit or under neath foe that bull. Hubby makes good love to me and the fucking is all bbc. Love my sex life

Last edited:
Well, everyone is at different stages and with differentt hot-buttons at different times. For us now, the fun is that I can tell her an outfit or a dress or shoes etc that I think she'd look great in, but we're married, known each otther years, she's used to me trying to dress up like a whore for me. SO, I suggested another path (which she agreed to), from now on it's not what I/me/husband would like to see her in. The filter is, would she look good to black men in it? Hey it works for me too, obviously. It's part of the to-and-fro. She shaved her pussy as baby-smooth as I've EVER seen it last weekend and told me she did it because one of her black girlfriends complained to her that her husband told her she should shave, lol. So, it's not always about fucking and cumming and whoring and all that. Sometimes it's tthe litttle things in between thatt keep it fun and creative.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wife and I went on a cruise down to the Bahamas. We both were in 20s and this was our first cruise. She immediately got turned on by all the black staff running around. We then decided that she will be a BBC slut and everyone on the boat will know that she is a nasty black cock loving married white slut. Everyone on the boat will know that I am letting these black men use my wife. We walked out on deck the first night we had drinks and discussed with one of the bartenders what we looking for and wouldn't you know it he wanted to fuck my wife. We all three go back to our room to smoke a joint. Once in our room my wife strips naked giving our guest a great show while we had a ******* and smoked a joint. This guy was Haitian very dark skinned with a slim build. When my wife got his dick out she was in a trance. His nuts were like tennis balls and his dick was massive. My wife latches on to him and didn't want to let go. This guy really used my wife and she loved it all. She had never squirted until that night fucking this big black dick. My wife had brought a really skimpy bathing suit and her new told her to wear it to the pool the next day at noon. We did and yes my wife looked amazing in that bathing suit and sluty. We had been there for maybe an hour when Roma her latest black bull and another Haitian. Roma grabs my wife and they started making out like long lost lovers. The two black guys sat there with us and chatted for maybe fifteen minutes and the whole time he was running his hands all over my white young wife with everyone watching. Finally Roma said that he and his friend were going to our room with my wife so he could get to know her better and for me to stay there. The three of them stood up and left with my white wife between two very dark skinned men wearing a bathing suit that covered very little. As they walked away each of those black guys had their hands on my wife's exposed ass cheeks. I sat there by myself while two black men are back in my room fucking the ******* out of my wife and everyone around the pool knows it

My black lover tells me what I should wear when we meet which I always do . If it is what he wants to make him want me .

Last edited:
Not at first, but one guy has been my lover for over 10 years, so he knows my wardrobe of sexy clothes and lingerie by now. So recently he has been asking me to wear specific outfits for him. I am happy to do that for him and it saves me the decision making. Not sure why it took me so long to notice, but it seems he wants me to be in an outfit that I can keep on while we fuck. So even if he doesn't make a request I try for a micro-skirt that he can easily slide up, and a loose fitting shirt with deep V cut so he can suck on and squeeze my nipples without taking my shirt off.

Another longtime lover I used to have, always instructed me on what to wear. It was simple, nothing! He would always remind me "I expect you to be naked when I get there", and of course I always obliged him. When he rang the doorbell, it was a little risky answering the door naked but to my knowledge none of the neighbors ever saw me standing naked welcoming a young well built black guy into our house.
If we met at a hotel, I knew to strip the second I entered the room. A few times I wore a long rain jacket and nothing else, so I could quickly get naked for him the second he saw me.

Wife and I went on a cruise down to the Bahamas. We both were in 20s and this was our first cruise. She immediately got turned on by all the black staff running around. We then decided that she will be a BBC slut and everyone on the boat will know that she is a nasty black cock loving married white slut. Everyone on the boat will know that I am letting these black men use my wife. We walked out on deck the first night we had drinks and discussed with one of the bartenders what we looking for and wouldn't you know it he wanted to fuck my wife. We all three go back to our room to smoke a joint. Once in our room my wife strips naked giving our guest a great show while we had a ******* and smoked a joint. This guy was Haitian very dark skinned with a slim build. When my wife got his dick out she was in a trance. His nuts were like tennis balls and his dick was massive. My wife latches on to him and didn't want to let go. This guy really used my wife and she loved it all. She had never squirted until that night fucking this big black dick. My wife had brought a really skimpy bathing suit and her new told her to wear it to the pool the next day at noon. We did and yes my wife looked amazing in that bathing suit and sluty. We had been there for maybe an hour when Roma her latest black bull and another Haitian. Roma grabs my wife and they started making out like long lost lovers. The two black guys sat there with us and chatted for maybe fifteen minutes and the whole time he was running his hands all over my white young wife with everyone watching. Finally Roma said that he and his friend were going to our room with my wife so he could get to know her better and for me to stay there. The three of them stood up and left with my white wife between two very dark skinned men wearing a bathing suit that covered very little. As they walked away each of those black guys had their hands on my wife's exposed ass cheeks. I sat there by myself while two black men are back in my room fucking the ******* out of my wife and everyone around the pool knows it
Fantastic story. I hope you are still able to share your love of the experience with her and have her enjoy the memory of it with you, too. Love our blacked girls.

Attachments

• DSCN3286.JPG
    DSCN3286.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 25
Pick the outfit?? not directly.
I know what they liked and dressed for them. I had one a long time ago now where he loved me in my business suits. Pencil skirts, cute blouse, blazer and all that.

Then there was Mark. He liked to run. So, I would go over there in spandex running shorts, a crop top, thong panties, and running shoes. We could go run, fuck, go run again and repeat :ROFLMAO:

Back