Ladies . . . Do you care if the man you have sex with is married?

In my experience men that are married want the sex without the emotional commitment. I can understand that, I don't want to break up a marriage nor be the cause of one ending, but I love the physical act minus the emotional entanglements. It's that immediate sexual gratification that we both want. I'm not going to stalk and married men don't want to lose that comfort of being married. One affair I had with a boss lasted a few years. He was more then twice my age and married with children older then I was, but we gave each other that mutual sexual satisfaction we both needed. He loved his wife and would never leave her, however, I think he needed the aggressive sex we had that he would never ask for or get from his wife. He repeatedly use to say "his wife's lips were the ones that kissed their children". I understood what he was telling me, she was precious, I was his whore.

Last edited:
No I don't . But I keep my personal life separate from my lifestyle fun. He must too.

But I do find married men more attentative and wanting to please. The thrill of experiencing forbidden fruit is something they seldom get and they want me to want another get together. Altogether a different and more intense experience than with a single man.
Exactly. You get it. It's my taboo. I'm not leaving home. I'm just visiting.

In my experience men that are married want the sex without the emotional commitment. I can understand that, I don't want to break up a marriage nor be the cause of one ending, but I love the physical act minus the emotional entanglements. It's that immediate sexual gratification that we both want. I'm not going to stalk and married men don't want to lose that comfort of being marraige. One affair I had with a boss lasted a few years. He was more then twice my age and married with children older then I was, but we gave each other that mutual sexual satisfaction we both needed. He loved his wife and would never leave her, however, I think he needed the aggressive sex we had that he would never ask for or get from his wife. He repeatedly use to say "his wife's lips were the ones that kissed their children". I understood what he was telling me, she was precious, I was his whore.
I understand where he was coming from.

re: Ladies . . . Do you care if the man you have sex with is married?

They better care is all I will say ... a white woman goes fucking around with a married black man, and his wife finds out, she'll find herself on the 6 o'clock news and she won't be vertical. That black woman won't just whup her fragile, white ass ... she's likely to ******* her. Even black MEN fear the wrath of a vengeful black woman ... she has no limits to "getting even" ... none what so ever.

Last edited:
Back