KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

I LOVE TO KISS!!! Deep, passionate, tongue entangling kisses. It's the beginning of everything and the ending. If a man knows how to properly kiss he knows how to do everything. I don't think that kissing can ever be over rated. I love to be kissed while Black hands squeeze my breasts and tug on my nipples, while hands slide over my ass and fingers explore my pussy. There is no way that I can resist an awesome kiss. I am lost in the passion and the pleasure and I don't care who I'm being kissed in front of. I am in that moment in time where it's just me and my lover. I'm very fortunate that hubby loves to watch me being pleasured by other men. Don't get me wrong, he's a great kisser too but that's where it ends for us. Kissing my lovers in front of my husband just feels so natural.

Even better! Deep kisses like that with a man you have only just met! If your hubby is anything like mine, (he loves to see me deep kissing someone I have just met) he will love you even more so when he sees you surrender yourself so completely like that.

Definitely puts you in contention for Queen of Spades for the month.
Thanx babe! X

Kissing is the most essential part of sex for me.. It ignited the passion... Love to have a slow lingering kiss... Exploring each other mouths.. Sucking on earth others tongues... Biting lips... Before we start having sex... It really turns me on kissing while we are fucking each other's brains out

Back