KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

I shared before my second wife started dating blacks in college and continues after we got married without me knowing. I came home and found her topless on her knees sucking this huge black guy she said not to stop her but let them finish and we would talk later as he left they kissed long and deep her still topless and his hand inside her shorts I knew she really cared for him.

Kissing for sure !!!!
Again ,inbox me( we need to kiss and screw wild for hours plenty chocolate sperm dippin
I shared before my second wife started dating blacks in college and continues after we got married without me knowing. I came home and found her topless on her knees sucking this huge black guy she said not to stop her but let them finish and we would talk later as he left they kissed long and deep her still topless and his hand inside her shorts I knew she really cared for him.
Did this turn u on! And u fucked her like never before/ no don't answer.

Attachments

• 2015-01-31_01-03-26.jpg
    2015-01-31_01-03-26.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 112
i think its a very good idea for the white female to kiss the Black Master in front of her husband. the kiss immediately puts the white male husband in his place and debases him in front of the white female. the kiss also takes away any pretense of manhood the white male may have which is a good thing.

i think its a very good idea for the white female to kiss the Black Master in front of her husband. the kiss immediately puts the white male husband in his place and debases him in front of the white female. the kiss also takes away any pretense of manhood the white male may have which is a good thing.
Not really, u should feel secure of the man caring most bull don't //inbox me
How has this lasted ?u know it not going too!

I love to see my wife kiss another man, and I don't mean a little peck on the lips by a friend. I knew my wife played with other men even before we married but had never seen her kiss one until a co-worker dropped her off in the morning after third shift. The car woke me up and I looked out the window just in time to see him lean over and kiss her. She didn't hesitate to open her mouth as he slid his tongue in and her legs spread as he began rubbing her pussy through here jeans. Like I said, I knew she played and was not surprised when he unsnapped her pants and slid his hand down inside her panties. It was a pretty wet and sloppy kiss that turned me on even more than what his hand was doing to her pussy.

kissing

Definitely part of it!

wpid-IMG_4234.jpg
I love doing this in front of my hubby!

[COLO long term in chemistry intimacy soR=#400058]I LOVE to kiss![/COLOR]
Long term relationships in this lifestyle makes it very intimate for kissing(cause u bond)" everything else comes natural after that!

And I love that first kiss. It tells so much. I can tell if I'm going to go all the way with someone the first time we kiss.
I feel a good kiss all the way down to my toes, and the feeling definitely passes through my crotch on the way down. Just like a romance novel, my knees do get weak when I get a great kiss. I feel butterflies and turn to jelly when a man knows how to kiss me.
When my husband and I had our first threesomes with another guy I was hesitant to kiss the other guy. I think I was nervous about kissing someone in front of my husband. I don't know why. After all if I was going to fuck them why wouldn't I be okay kissing them?
When I'm with someone else it's for the sex. I'm not looking for an emotional connection. Maybe I didn't want my husband to think I was emotionally attached to someone, so I didn't kiss them at first.
That's different now. I know now that my husband is okay with me kissing other men, whether I'm in front of him or alone with them. He knows I like to kiss and he knows it's important to me. I don't hesitate to kiss now. In fact I need it. I prefer to have sex with someone who I like to kiss, and I like to kiss someone when I'm having sex.
Kissing gives me a more intimate connection that makes the sex (and the orgasms) better. Kissing has never brought out any emotional feelings that would be any deeper than the feelings I may already have for someone. Feelings? Yes. To be sure, I do have 'feelings' for the men I'm with. I couldn't have sex with them if I didn't care for them at some level. But kissing doesn't change that or make my feelings any deeper for them.
Kissing just makes me feel more connected. It makes me feel like giving more of myself. It makes me wet and it helps me cum and it makes me feel wanted afterward.
So guys, if you want to get in our pants then kiss us. Kiss us when you greet us. Kiss us deep and wet with passion. Use your lips to tell us how badly you want us. Kiss us to tease us and kiss us when you make love to us. Kiss us as you cum in us and hold and kiss us afterward.
Kissing can't be overrated, not if you want to be with me.
2015-01-24_12-01-22.jpg

My wife Kate finds 'tongue kissing' or 'french kissing' to be more intimate than fucking. When I am watching her flirt/tease/seduce a guy, when I see her kiss him deeply, I know that my wife is his to fuck. I can say that my wife has fucked every guy I have ever seen her make out with passionately.

All the time, on the couch when her man is over for the weekend, all the time, its erotic. At first one of our rules was no kissing but hey that changed. But the best is as her man is cuming in her, thats a deep passionate kiss

Interesting. I don't find it humiliating when my gf makes out with her black men at all. We have a very deep love and I fuck her often. We enjoy black men together as a way to spice our thing and get our freak on together I am always present and she loves me not them. Her limits include no anal and not being tied up. Now, I'm more extreme than she is but she and I are together. Big Beautiful black dick is one of our favorite toys

We have a rule of no kissing. We save the kissing for ourselves. The third partner is strictly a sex object, and they are aware of that.

Back