KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

I set up wife with first black man (for me to watch) at bar and she was always like no and when I came out the bathroom and seen them kissing it was the greatest thing and she changed her mind. Lol
If the black man wants to kiss our wives or gfs they kiss them. And we should humbly thank them for it. If we're lucky they let us kiss our woman's mouth right after

If the black man wants to kiss our wives or gfs they kiss them. And we should humbly thank them for it. If we're lucky they let us kiss our woman's mouth right after
Yes I have no problem with them kissing at all was especially happy she was in public. I actually had to tell them to stop when by my house cause neighbors were walking dog.

Last edited:
wife here:
before I love my husband I kiss my lover.
As long as he kiss the ass of my lover as long i kiss and fuck him.
If the time for kissing to short I let not fuck me (of my husband).

I kiss every man I have sex with. I do not like just getting fucked. I love being made love to, even if it with a stranger I may never see or know his name. Kissing to me is the passion that regular sex is missing.

Whether I have sex with a man or not, I love to kiss. And hubby loves to see me kiss other men. He says to him it is very erotic to see me kiss other men, especially men I don't know.
i have to agree 100% with your husband

He loves to watch me kiss another man. I love to do it for him.

Not only does it turn me on to be kissed by a man I am going to fuck, it shows everyone that I am going to surrender myself completely for that time we are together.

Initiating the sex by giving a man a deep open mouth kiss is so hot.

I totally agree.. I just can't get into it without the romance..

Never had a white husband and won't .. not even a white bf .. but I do remember that time when an older white man like 50 something was staring at me and my black boyfriend at this outside beach cafe. We were dressed in swimwear n sandals. He just kept saying stuff like, "Old white boy likes lookin'!" almost amused, but annoyed too. Anyway, He was so insistent and told me to go down to the ground and kiss the tops of His sandaled feet, right there. So, I did cus' there weren't too many other people around ya' know .. all to please my black man. To this day, I have never seen a white man's face turn so red like a fire engine! My black bf loved "making a point" to a white man. This question jus' reminded me of that. Haha. :blackheart: xoxx Dana
If I had been the white guy watching to two of you kissing, and then when he made you kiss his feet, it wouldn't have made my face red, it would have made my dick hard.

Back