KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

Fucking without kissing is kind of like trying to drive a car without turning on the ignition. You don't get very far.

But that is my opinion, you're more than welcome to your own.
My bed partners are also friends, none of the women that share my bed include their husbands so the issue of kissing in front of a husband hasn't come up. Years ago there were times that the woman's husband was present but I always have concentrated on who I am fucking not any audience.

Mariposa blanca you are quite right about the importance of kissing. If you are going to an encounter, naturally you are going to be horny and ready to fuck. But kissing, touching and other sex play can prolong the experience. If a person male or female is brought to the brink of orgasm a couple of times and then they orgasm the orgasm is a lot more intense. I think it was in the orient they first realized the pleasures of delaying orgasms. Kissing can fan the flames of passion and lust and it can also cool the fires to prolong the experience.

I have always thought that kissing is one of the most intimate forms of touch. To kiss another man on the lips would be the ulitimate form of submission for me. Once I have allowed a man to kiss me passionatly on the lips, he knows he gets the rest of me too. I can only image what my husband would feel if I let another man kiss my lips while he watched it and what would come after.

For me the kissing is a vital part of the pleasure to be had when meeting couples. There was a time when I would get irritated when told by couples that they don't allow kissing. These days I am a little more sympathetic to that stance. Especially if this is all new to them.

However having said that I would still personally never knowingly meet a couple that has that no kissing rule. It is the kiss that makes me truly desire a woman and it is only when I truly desire a woman that I want to be inside her.

I LOVE to kiss!
And I love that first kiss. It tells so much. I can tell if I'm going to go all the way with someone the first time we kiss.
I feel a good kiss all the way down to my toes, and the feeling definitely passes through my crotch on the way down. Just like a romance novel, my knees do get weak when I get a great kiss. I feel butterflies and turn to jelly when a man knows how to kiss me.
When my husband and I had our first threesomes with another guy I was hesitant to kiss the other guy. I think I was nervous about kissing someone in front of my husband. I don't know why. After all if I was going to fuck them why wouldn't I be okay kissing them?
When I'm with someone else it's for the sex. I'm not looking for an emotional connection. Maybe I didn't want my husband to think I was emotionally attached to someone, so I didn't kiss them at first.
That's different now. I know now that my husband is okay with me kissing other men, whether I'm in front of him or alone with them. He knows I like to kiss and he knows it's important to me. I don't hesitate to kiss now. In fact I need it. I prefer to have sex with someone who I like to kiss, and I like to kiss someone when I'm having sex.
Kissing gives me a more intimate connection that makes the sex (and the orgasms) better. Kissing has never brought out any emotional feelings that would be any deeper than the feelings I may already have for someone. Feelings? Yes. To be sure, I do have 'feelings' for the men I'm with. I couldn't have sex with them if I didn't care for them at some level. But kissing doesn't change that or make my feelings any deeper for them.
Kissing just makes me feel more connected. It makes me feel like giving more of myself. It makes me wet and it helps me cum and it makes me feel wanted afterward.
So guys, if you want to get in our pants then kiss us. Kiss us when you greet us. Kiss us deep and wet with passion. Use your lips to tell us how badly you want us. Kiss us to tease us and kiss us when you make love to us. Kiss us as you cum in us and hold and kiss us afterward.
Kissing can't be overrated, not if you want to be with me.
I
I LOVE to kiss!
And I love that first kiss. It tells so much. I can tell if I'm going to go all the way with someone the first time we kiss.
I feel a good kiss all the way down to my toes, and the feeling definitely passes through my crotch on the way down. Just like a romance novel, my knees do get weak when I get a great kiss. I feel butterflies and turn to jelly when a man knows how to kiss me.
When my husband and I had our first threesomes with another guy I was hesitant to kiss the other guy. I think I was nervous about kissing someone in front of my husband. I don't know why. After all if I was going to fuck them why wouldn't I be okay kissing them?
When I'm with someone else it's for the sex. I'm not looking for an emotional connection. Maybe I didn't want my husband to think I was emotionally attached to someone, so I didn't kiss them at first.
That's different now. I know now that my husband is okay with me kissing other men, whether I'm in front of him or alone with them. He knows I like to kiss and he knows it's important to me. I don't hesitate to kiss now. In fact I need it. I prefer to have sex with someone who I like to kiss, and I like to kiss someone when I'm having sex.
Kissing gives me a more intimate connection that makes the sex (and the orgasms) better. Kissing has never brought out any emotional feelings that would be any deeper than the feelings I may already have for someone. Feelings? Yes. To be sure, I do have 'feelings' for the men I'm with. I couldn't have sex with them if I didn't care for them at some level. But kissing doesn't change that or make my feelings any deeper for them.
Kissing just makes me feel more connected. It makes me feel like giving more of myself. It makes me wet and it helps me cum and it makes me feel wanted afterward.
So guys, if you want to get in our pants then kiss us. Kiss us when you greet us. Kiss us deep and wet with passion. Use your lips to tell us how badly you want us. Kiss us to tease us and kiss us when you make love to us. Kiss us as you cum in us and hold and kiss us afterward.
Kissing can't be overrated, not if you want to be with me.
I always kiss my lover deeply and passionately weather my husband is present or not! Im making love and kissing raises the level of passion and intimacy for me!

I could not have said it better myself!! Very well-said!

I haven't actually kissed another guy in front of hubby, not even sure I would actually want to, but I can definitely relate to the importance of kissing as part of being intimate with someone. I am definitely into kisses, the deeper and more passionate, the better! :)
This bull,loves kissing,so what that said we probably need part ways, cause say in bed!

Ive kissed my guys in front of hubby on those occasions hes watched. Only time i was a bit hesitant was when my guy dropped me home in his car. I was thinking on the drive home what shall I do when he drops me? Will hubby be there, or the neighbours?
As it was I got out at home, i leaned in to give him a quick peck but it turned into a lingering kiss in front of hubby. He was more anxious about neighbours seeing than about not liking the kiss. But later it seemed to turn him on rather than upset him.

Back