Just hired a girl with a QoS tattoo.

HWMILF

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Sweden
As the title said I just hired a girl that have the QoS tattoo on her anklet. I would probably have hired her anyway but it really tipped the scale over.
At the end of the interview I showed her my QoS/Hotwife anklechain and said with a smile that we probably have a lot in common... :D

Damn, this is becoming mainstream. :p

As the title said I just hired a girl that have the QoS tattoo on her anklet. I would probably have hired her anyway but it really tipped the scale over.
At the end of the interview I showed her my QoS/Hotwife anklechain and said with a smile that we probably have a lot in common... :D

Do you think that you will share some bbc with her soon?

That's pretty hot!

Just as Caucasians are becoming a minority race, the Afro-Americans are getting smaller as well ... lots of things can happen in 20 years. I think the age of technology is going to have a bigger affect on the population than b2w relationships.
get out of here with all that logic. We will probably be enslaved by the machines before b2w relations became the social norm. Go AI go!

Back