Is it true an real?! I need honest opinions...

Any specific details to back this opinion? Thanks...
my wifes biggest cock is a white lad of 27 Scottish with ginger hair, hes got huge curved cock which is similar to a young lad she fucked early in our marriage for 2 yrs and loved it his scots lad Ged is almost twice size this younger lad yrs ago and she loves where it reaches and touches in her
having said that she loves black cock and the colour contrast and they usually are best fucks of all generally
I have this fetish knowing its black cum being pumped in her

That's not quite true.
However, if the woman has a jungle fever, then yes. It's no different than, a white man who found asian women attractive then only dates asian afterward.

No not to the extent it is an absolute. I love sex, i may be even hypersexual. What is true for me is I will always fuck a black man. Currently my pussy is BBC only, and has been for five years. The reason is that only a BBC can fuck me to tears. Some women will understand that. However anally I just love rough sex. I have found my husband can not fuck me as hard as another man. The pure lust and arousal is animalistic from other guys. This is something I have heard other women express too.

It is damned hard to give it up once you've had it.........the sex is SO intense and different from white guys that its like a ******* habit, you want more and more and MORE!! I almost destroyed my marriage over it and had to quit. I was out of control and LOVING every second of it. I keep fantasizing about getting back in to it again but I'm not sure I can control it....right now I'm happy with my affair with my Boss/Lover (white, older) but something he asked me to do recently has potentially opened the door for involving others......my mind wanders, and hubby encouraging me is not making it any easier NOT to wander!! LOL J (the wife)

Back